why do they all leave me

“come on lets steal some drinks from the bar” kelly said putting her slice of pizza down. We made our down the stairs and into the office just as we were about to open the draw with sally’s secret stash the community center doors swung open “shit get down” Nathan said pulling me down “look it’s her!” I whispered to Nathan, the group brought in some people with hoods over their heads, “we’ve got to help them!” kelly said going for the door “no we can’t!” I said to her grasping her arm “were not very good at fighting” Nathan piped up convincing her to stay “Roxy’s brilliant at fighting your just a wus” kelly huffed.
The next day, roxy and Nathan were walking around the community center cautiously “Ill clean the floor” roxy said as she saw people “brilliant ill uh clean the benches” Nathan said in an asking way I nodded before grabbing the cleaning appliances, I grabbed my speaker and played my music swaying my hips as I swept up “are you apart of our group?”  a girl asked from behind me, I turned around noting her clothing and a small white ribbon pinned to her cardigan “no sorry” I said with a faint smile “really? Well can I put your name down on the list?” I panicked thinking of an excuse “um I’m really sorry but my doesn’t want me joining any societies” her smile dropped “you really shouldn’t lie, also don’t worry about your mum, well find you” she said before leaving. “where’s Nathan?” simon asked entering the hall “he’s in the office, why?” I asked putting my bucket down “were not safe we need to grab alisha and go, ill get kelly you get Nathan” he said before disappearing “I-uh ok”

We had devised a plan to get alisha we all wore rubber gloves and earphones, Nathan and simon were going to go round the back so we could get her out quickly, kelly would be on hall duty and I would grab alisha. I entered the store room spotting alisha “roxy?” she asked “now alisha I don’t know what she did to you but were going to fix it” I said coming closer to her I could see the shadows of Nathan and simon banging on the door, I looked back at alisha before grabbing he waist “help! Please help there trying to take me!” alisha yelled. Nathan carried on banging on the door trying to open it, Curtis and Rachel (I looked it up her names Rachel Leyton) kicked the door from the inside, kelly spotted and ran to her “oy get away from that door!” she yelled pulling her away “that’s no way to talk to someone, you don’t have to be like this you could be so much better” as she finished Kelly’s eyes  glazed over then back to normal “now pet go home and change into a more suitable outfit” she waved her hand for kelly to leave. Curtis finally got the door open, I let go of Alisha’s waist and bolted for the door “roxy please I beg you open the door!” “Nathan go it’s too late I love you now go!” I yelled “no roxy I cant leave you!” I cried as Curtis approached “Nathan we need to go there coming!” “I love you!” Nathan yelled before leaving

*the next day at the community center*
“roxy lovely for you to join us” Curtis smiled he handed me a ribbon to pin to my dress “Nathan’s here too if you want to catch up with him” I smiled before walking over to where he pointed, I opened the door and my smile dropped “n-Nathan what are you doing?!” I asked as he heled a gun to Rachels head “rox oh Jesus! You still look beautiful but-but its not you” he said the pain was evident in his eyes “why have you got a gun?” I asked coming closer “because she did this to you! And I’m going to make her change you and everyone else back” I panicked and ran out the room “help! Help he’s got a gun!” I yelled “everybody get down! Get the fuck down or I will shoot her in the face” Nathan yelled tsking her up the stairs, we all ran outside seeing Nathan drag Rachel to the edge of the roof “she’s got you thinking this is how you’re supposed to be, well it’s not! Were young, were supposed to have bad attitudes and shag each other’s brains out! We are designed to party! This is it yeah so a few of us will overdose or go mental but Charles Darwin said you can’t make an omelet without breaking a few eggs and that’s what its about breaking eggs! And by eggs I do mean getting twatted on a cocktail of class a’s. if you could just see your selves, it breaks my heart your wearing cardigans! we had it all we fucked up bigger and better than any other generation that came before us we were so beautiful! Were screw ups. Im a screw up and I plan on being a screw up till my late twenties  maybe even early thirties and I will shag my own mother before I let her or anyone else take that away from me!” Nathan finished Rachel pushed his shoulder to get his attention “your guns leaking, so you threaten me with a water pistol?! Your just like the rest” Nathan sprayed her with the water causing her to get angry and grab onto his blazer, they began fighting before she slipped and fell to the ground with a gut wrenching thud simon appeared on the roof grasping nathan’s hand “save me Barry!” Nathan screamed before their hands slipped we all screamed and turned away.

“roxy?” kelly asked I looked at her “what are you wearing? Ugh what am I wearing?!” alisha said in disgust “where’s Nathan?” I asked just then a lady screamed drawing my attention forward,  Nathan lied there impaled on the community center fence “no no no!” I cried running over to him he was slowly dying coughing up blood “rox?” he asked “no please don’t leave me I cant loose you!” I sobbed holding his hand “I-I love you” he said before his grip loosened and he slowly closed his eyes “Nathan?! NO! no… please turn back time he’s not allowed to die!” I pleaded to Curtis grabbing onto his arm before my knees buckled and I fell to the ground “I cant I’m sorry its not how it works” he said holding onto my shoulders “why do they always leave me?”

A/n
Hi everyone sorry I've not posted at all, I didn't feel like writing but I should start getting back into routine. I hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry about the length it was a long episode😂