The Storm

after getting dresses we all headed outside were the probation worker was waiting with a long speech. “this is it, this is your chance to do something positive give back, you can make a difference to peoples lives this is what community service is about.” *uugh boring* “ there are people out there who think you are scum now’s your chance to prove them wrong” “but what if there right? No offence but some of us look like murders” nathan said obviously directing it towards the gangster, “you lookin to get stabbed!?”  “see what I mean!”. Alisha’s phone rang pissing off the probation worker more, nathan made a kiss at the gangster “ I will rip out your throat and shit down your neck!” “you can try” roxy replied “ oh protecting your boyfriend eh!” the gangster replied smirking, “you lay a single finger on him and I will kick you in the dick!” “so now- ok hang up!” “ I thought you where finished” Alisha replied “my lips are still moving so that means I’m still talking!” the probation worker yelled back “well you could have been yawning” roxy said smirking “or chewing” nathan added smiling down at roxy “just hang up!” the probation worker yelled at Alisha
                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nathan put his arm around the gangster he pushed him away,” right that’s it!” roxy yelled she moved nathan out the way and looked the gangster dead in the eyes he squared up to her he was definitely intimidated “your just a bitch! He doesn’t even like you! when-“ roxy punched him square in the nose getting mixed reactions from everyone.
                                                                              Time skip
“what did you get done for then?” Kelly asked nathan, “ we got done for eating some pick n mix” nathan smirked “bullshit!” Kelly exclaimed I smiled and nodded. From afar we heard the gangster yell about getting paint on his hat. He stormed off kicking Nathans paint into the river behind us “dick!” I shouted as he left. The probation worker shouted at us for the mess. “what’s going on with this weather!” nathan shouted just then a big piece of hail crashed onto a car behind us “that’s my car!” the probation worker exclaimed “classic!”. More hail crashed into the river covering myself and nathan in water “everyone inside!” “run!”. We ran to the community centre waiting for the probation worker to open the door, “open the door!” I yelled “come on!” nathan yelled “open the fucking door!” Alisha yelled “don’t talk to me like that!”. We where thrown into the air electricity coursing through my body, Nathan clinging onto me best he could. Moments later we all crashed onto the floor, well except me I landed on top of nathan.

“I feel dead weird” Kelly said looking quite sickly “that would be the lightning” Curtis said looking at Kelly as if she was the dumbest person on the earth “we should be dead!” Simon said “oh a little reassurance would be nice! Your looking fine you know!” nathan said a little worried “nathan” I put my hand on his face “your looking fine” I said only loud enough for him to hear “so do you” “wanker!” the probation worker whisper yelled “did he just call me a wanker?” “are you alright your acting like a freak “maybe we should call it a day” the probation worker said twitching “sick!”
                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                          Time skip later that day
Roxy walked to her house to find her belongings outside in bags and her brother waiting for her. “one your late and two my  mums kicked you out” conner said smirking “where will I live!” roxy yelled back tears welling in her eyes “I don’t know and don’t care!” conner replied throwing Roxy’s things at her. She picked the bags up “there’s £60 in your coat, mum said you need to at least eat” conner said before gesturing for her to leave.
                                      ---------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                          A couple minutes later
Roxy arrived at the community centre only place she could think of. She walked up to the door *locked just my luck* she waited a minute but walked round to the window it was open
Nathans pov
“well its not the best but I cant go anywhere else” I said to myself. I heard the shutter shake and someone come through I peaked my head over the edge. I was scared but then I heard a familiar voice, a beautiful familiar voice “for fuck sake! ripped my friggin trousers!” it was roxy. “roxy” I yelled “nathan!? What are you doing here?” she yelled back I made my way to her.
                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                                              Roxy’s pov
I saw him and could feel tears in my eyes, he only just reached the bottom of the stairs when I ran up to him and hugged him like I would never see him again. “hey,hey what’s up rox? What happened?” he said making me cry more “my mum kicked me out! I’ve got £60 and I’m going to have to live in the community centre!” I said through breathes calming myself down, “hey its ok I know how you feel, I’ve been kicked out by my mum too, I have a bed set up you can sleep on that and stay with me I have some money too so we can buy food and whatever else” nathan said hugger me tighter. We both walked up the stairs I was no longer crying, nathan always cheers me up “ thank you for letting me stay” I said sitting on the bed nathan sat next to me “well you have nowhere else to go and id rather have you here with me than out there by yourself”.
                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                                               3rd pov
Nathan put his arm around Roxy’s shoulders she leaned her head on his, nathan kissed Roxy’s cheek as she drifted off to sleep *god she’s so beautiful*