surprise😃

So this is just a dream I had and if you've read my other books you will notice I'm posting my dreams as filler chapters(shitty chapters) this is one I had a couple weeks ago but I write the interesting ones in my notes😅😂um enjoy? And thank you♥️🥰

Finds out I'm pregers and plans on telling Nathan but them virtue bitches take over and convert Kelly so we have to save her Nathan ends up getting impaled after being dragged of the roof with the leader I get to Kelly and ask where Nathan is we hear a lady scream and we all turn to see him dying I cry while telling him I love him and stroke his hair couple seconds later he dies😪I turn to Curtis begging him to rewind time.

At Nathan funeral I kiss his head and leave him a picture of us, Kelly hugs me while out to get a drink(I be drinking water dw) Simon gives me a dvd and tells me to watch it when I get home I play it and it's a compilation of me and him I cry and tell him I love him then turn my attention to my stomach(not showing to much just yet) and tell the unknown genderd baby I love it and daddy loves it too even if he's not here fall asleep watching the dvd.

Get told to go to Nathan's grave it's only been 3 days after the funeral and shit, we get there the others say its bull and we should go home until Kelly tells us she can hear him Knockin one out they dig his coffin up and crack the lid open he's laid there still I begin to tear up until he jolt up screaming causing me to fall onto my bum and look at him in horror Kelly yells at  him and helps me up then proceeds to say "she's pregnant you fookin dick! I swear if that baby is hurt in anyway I will personally kill you" Nathan's smirk drops he looks over at me and asks if it's true I calm down looking at him "surprise😃?" he gets up immediately and pulls me into a hug showering me with I love yous and omgs he kisses me and then turns his attention to the others "IN GONNA BE A DAD! HA I KNEW I COULD DO IT!" he helps me up I hug him even tho he stinks he says he shit himself I tell him we are going home to get a shower(still live in the community center😪smh)

we get to the cc and we get cleand up he asks if I knew the gender I tell him I'm not far along enough to know we are cuddled and kissed his hands resting on my stomach he says we will have to tell his mum tomorrow he also pulls out the picture I left him of us and he says he looked at it all the time he was down there  I started to cry because hormones yo✌🏻he just pulls me close to him🥺❤️