The Little Table

The six of us were sat outside on a bench watching a group of teenagers and young adults talking about their life’s before been reformed “that…that aint normal” Nathan remarked in disgust “she went to my school, this one time-“ *ugh another boring story* “she was doing this boy I know in her dads car yeah, she gets off him and sits-sits! On her dads gear stick and she’s on there for like 20 minutes literally!-“  alisha started moaning and shaking the bench making me feel sick “ok alisha you can stop now” I said putting my hand over my mouth “try that in your driving test you are definatly getting a fail... or a pass and some kind of internal injury” Nathan laughed, kelly scoffed lightly “it’s the same with the girls on my estate no ones even getting pregnant anymore”

“what about your friends?” I asked simon with a smile, “I believe that’s generally referred to as a pedophile ring” Nathan laughed I lightly hit his arm “im not a pedophile” simon said back making my smile drop as the others snickered “yeah? You’d screw your own sister for a slice of cheese” “he doesn’t even like cheese” I scoffed “that makes it even worse you sick bastard!” Nathan laughed “maybe she’s done sitting on her dads gear stick it’s a thought” Curtis finally chimed in *I mean ik he says Nathan is annoying for talking all the time but jeez man so are you* “its not just her though is it look there’s more” kelly replied pointing to a boy and girl walking down the stairs “no way that’s Alex!” I whisper yelled not wanting to draw attention to us “who’s Alex?” kelly asked turning to me “my-my brothers dealer” I said lowering my head *brother hm that’s far from what he is* “oi you” Nathan shouted grabbing Alex’s attention “can I help you?” “why are you all dressed like retards?” Nathan asked smirking holding in his laughter. Alex scanned the groups appearance “there’s a meeting in the community center tonight you should come along, all of you and- oh hey roxy I didn’t see you there conner’s going to be there he is so excited to see you again, he’s changed, for the better” he smiled before walking away “right see you there buddy” Nathan laughed

“there’s this girl, mia, she’s a proper slag, she’s had so many lads I’m not surprised she’s full of diseases” alisha grimaced “how many kids has she had?” Kelly laughed “ill be back in a sec” I said grabbing my bag and standing up to leave “you alright babe?” “yeah im fine just need to go inside for a bit” I smiled before walking back into the community centre. *uuh why do I feel like this?* I questioned myself as I walked to sally’s office, I knocked before entering “sally i-sally?” I asked looking round the room “where the hell is she?!” I thought out loud

Kelly walked into the toilets to find Roxy just finishing a conversation on the phone “ok thanks tell carol I said hello ok bye love you too” “who was that?” Roxy turned facing Kelly before putting on a smile “oh just my nanny shaz” she replied laughing lightly at the name “Nathan was asking for ya like a child, says ‘he needs your assistance in sally’s office’ so best get going before his horny dies down” Kelly smirked “it never dies he’s horny 24/7”

I walked to the office opening the door seeing Nathan sat at the desk with a pen in hand “hey baby what’s up?” “take a seat” Nathan said seriously I sat down in a chair across from him “now Mrs. young it seems we have a new way to make your break more interesting-“ “did you just call me Mrs. young?” I questioned smiling “indeed that is your name, Roxy young-anyway back on topic” Nathan replied standing up and walking beside my chair “now Mrs. Young, if you could stand” Nathan said finally laughing, I stood up and not even a second later Nathan smashed his lips onto mine pulling my body into his.

The office door opened making Nathan and I to pull apart “I’m looking for sally” a man said entering “who?” “she’s a probation worker” “oh sorry we haven’t seen her we’ve… been busy with.. work” I said looking at Nathan smirking “can we take a message?” Nathan asked grabbing the pen and paper of the desk “your alright” the man answered “ok we’ll let you know if we see her” I said smiling as he left the room “now where were we?”

Outside Nathan and Roxy sat on a bench listening to music as Nathan rolled up a cigarette, “excuse me you know using marijuana can cause epilepsy and mental health issues?” she asked only to be met with silence “I’m talking to you…what’s wrong with you two?” she asked again to be met with silence, the world seemed to slow down as the woman spoke “you don’t need to behave like this, you can be so much better” she finished smiling. Nathan light the spliff before standing up holding Roxy’s hand to help her up “nice cardigan” roxy smiled before walking off with Nathan. “yeah I think it’s the storm, I mean any weird shit goes down it’s usually the storm” I said to Kelly as we entered the community centre “yeah same its bullshit I didn’t even want a power” Kelly huffed “babe we got pizza!” I shouted up to Nathan, his head popped over the small railing “with the little table in the middle?” Nathan shouted back down, I looked over at Kelly “see a literal child, YES with the little table!” “yeeees you’re the best gimme gimme gimme!” Nathan chanted getting up and sprinting down the stairs “how do you deal with this every day?”

So sorry for not posting this is P1 of 2 parts it's the ep where ⚠️spoiler alert⚠️ Nathan dies um yeah sorry again