Shotgun

“couple of questions” “how?” I asked immediately followed by Nathan “where and ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKIN MIND!?” “if we leave them they’ll be found!” Curtis scowled at us, “oh so digging them up is a real low strategy” Nathan scoffed expecting an answer “why don’t you just rewind time?” I suggested “show me how to and Ill do it yeh” I just looked at him with a ‘wtf mate I’m tranna help’ look. “We need a car” simon perked up “well have you got a car?” simon shifted his gaze to the floor and uttered a single no “why don’t we order a cab, better make it an eight seater!” Nathan exclaimed throwing his hands in the air.

A little while later kelly came in wearing a pink cap and had her hair down, strange, “hey are you ok?” I asked genuinely concerned “ye I’m fine” kelly huffed but sent a faint smile to me “where were you?” Nathan asked “I wos at the doctors” kelly shot back, “well while you where getting your smear test, we found out their digging up the bodies because they are building some environmental crap, like we are supposed to know what that is” Nathan rambled “simon literally told us on the roof” I said looking at him “have you got a car?” simon asked “just fuck off would ya!” kelly shouted causing me to flinch as she shoved all the shoes off the table. “I can get my dads car” alisha said showing no emotion but boredom.

Time skip to night time
“SHOTGUN!” Nathan yelled like a child everyone exchanged looks with one another, kelly Curtis and simon all sat in the back while Nathan alisha and roxy(sat on Nathan’s lap) were all in the front, “so where are we gonna bury em?” kelly asked still in a mood “throw em in the lake” Curtis suggested “no dumbass next week the council will want to drag the lake just our luck” Nathan said smirking “OO why don’t we boil them in sulphuric acid serial killer style!” Nathan exclaimed topping It off with jazz hands “how about no” Curtis said plainly

Simon suggested the community center “ye cos they have a special room for rotting corpses “alisha scoffed “do you have a better idea?” roxy asked frowning at her “there’s a disguised store room upstairs we have they key” Nathan blurted out immediately his eyes widened as he looked at roxy, roxy just sighed “why do you have the keys?” kelly asked concerned for her friends “because were living in the community center” roxy mumbled but still loud enough so they could hear “hey this is a sweet ride!” Nathan exclaimed wanting to change the subject.

We all stood around digging until a horrible stench hit my nose I stopped and immediately started gagging Nathan following suit but more…dramatically, we began digging again until we heard a disgusting squelch “uuuh I think I got something” Nathan said revealing a severed hand this time I actually did puke I ran over to the closest tree hurling my guts up Nathan came over and rubbed my back.

I sat in the front seat with alisha as simon Curtis and Nathan where putting the bodies in the boot, suddenly the hand crashed onto the windshield causing us three to scream “sorry” Nathan smirked while wiggling the hand

Back at the community center
A little while later we had put the bodies in the freezer of the store room and everyone had disbanded and gone separate ways, Nathan and I cuddled up on the small mattress we call our bed, he pulled out his phone and took a picture of us “take a real picture I look terrible” I said I’m not very confident about my appearance “ok but you look beautiful every day” Nathan said smiling causing me to blush god he’s just so cute I kissed him as he took a picture it came out surprisingly good, we laid back down entangled in each other’s arms once again “I love you sweetheart” “I love you too”

Hi everyone👋🏻I hope your doing gooood❤️ sorry this chapter isn't all that good but I liked it🤷🏻‍♀️