We Where Meant To be

⚠️TW⚠️ mention of suicide in this chapter, please if you are sensitive to this subject don’t read this chapter. If you are feeling depressed, suicidal or hurt at any point in time remember people love you, you are worth everything and I love you so much. Thank you

Another day of community service, today we were litter picking yay. “so what’s up?” Nathan asked with a smile “just-just my mums she invited us round for tea” I said glumly, Nathan’s smile slowly dropped “we don’t have to go if you don’t want to” he said pulling me into a hug “I have to I don’t want to upset Connor not after what happened last time”

Flashback 4 months ago(September 18th)
Connors going to be so pissed with me, I slowly got out of my car my hand trembling as I unlocked the door “m-mum I’m home” I yelled then I saw him sat at the table, waiting. “she’s not home she’s out with friends” he replied looking at the table “o-ok I’ll be in my ro-“ he suddenly stood up grabbing me by my collar “Alex phoned says that you drove straight passed his house, why didn’t you get the stuff like I told you to!” he shouted making me finch “i-I can’t go on drug runs for you! It’s scary and what if the police pull me over?! What am I  going to do then!” I yelled back instantly regretting it, I felt his rough hand swiftly smack me across the face making a bruise appear “DON’T YOU EVER RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME LIKE THAT AGAIN! YOU DO AS I SAY BITCH!” he screamed making me cry, I got up running to the bathroom locking the door behind me, he pounded against the door screaming “ open the fucking door Roxy before I break it down!” I frantically searched for the window key opening it swiftly before crawling through.

I ran until I couldn’t anymore I ended up collapsing at the river I would go to when my brother got too much to handle. I pulled out some pills examining my surroundings before swallowing as many tablets as I could waiting for the world around me to cease.

It all started fading away, I heard a faint muffled voice wanting to keep me here, why can I never escape?! I was almost gone until I puked up all the tablets I had taken to end my suffering “hey, hey its ok, don’t ever do this again its not worth it, whatever you are going through killing yourself is no the answer ok?” the person in front of me said I simply nodded grateful someone cares “do you want me to walk you home?” the man asked I shook my head “you- you don’t have to do that you just saved my life” I said stuttering. The mystery man ended up walking me home I only feared for the worse when I reached the front door “thank you so much” I said heading for the door “remember what I said love, please don’t do this again”

End of flashback

“I’m going to talk to Kelly, love you” I said before walking off. We made our way to the alley picking up litter while chatting “so who’s this Connor guy?” Kelly said and if looks could kill there’d be a mass murder right now, I froze at the name “he’s-he was my brother” I said averting my gaze to the ground “was?” she asked making me look up “I don’t class them as family anymore, I was adopted my real parents didn’t want me no-one dose” I replied my  tears threatening to spill she scoffed before pulling me into a hug “they sound like proper dicks if you ask me and people do want you, WE want you” she said as the others gathered around us “darling what’s up?” Nathan asked concerned, he doesn’t like it when I’m upset “are you ok?” Simon asked just above a whisper “she’s fine just family issues”

Time skip

“what is that?” Alisha scoffed pointing to the naked man asleep in alleyway “hey naked guy your naked” Kelly said poking him, he rolled over flashing us  I turned away hearing the sound of Simon's phone click “YOU!” Nathan shouted running after the man “you wanna tell us who that was?” Curtis smart I looked at Nathan as he stuttered “he's my mums-he lives with my mom” he said looking away i walked over to him wrapping my arm around his waist “your step dads got a massive cock your mum will hurt” Alisha  laughed  “Jesus he's not my step dad alright” Nathan Gagged “why is he naked?” Kelly asked trying not to laugh “I don't know maybe he's a rapist there's loads around here” I looked at Nathan before back to the others “can we just get our work done” I said with sadness in my eyes “well it's someone's time of month”  Curtis  huffed

time skip

we were nearly done with work “maybe he's a werewolf” Simon suggested we all turned around and stared at him in disbelief “that's what happens in the movies they act like Wolves before waking up somewhere random like a zoo” Simon whispered “twat! he's so much of a pussy needs my mums help opening a jar of peanut butter” Nathan laughed. Later everyone had gone home they’d had enough of nathan’s pester, I agreed to go with him to his mums and was preparing for what was to happen.

“thank you darling” nathan said out of the blue “for what babe?” I asked “just for being here” he said a faint smile dazzling on his lips “nathan are you alright?” I asked taking his hands into my own. He looked away and everted his gaze to the floor “nathan?” I asked worried “kelly told me what happened a-and I just wanted to say I’m sorry” he replied finally looking at me “sweetheart why are you sorry?” I said pulling him down to sit with me on the mattress, “because I didn’t recognise you the second time we met” he said the smile coming back “second time? Baby are you high and forgetting things?” I chuckled before meeting his eyes, he looked pained “you saved my life” I was full of confusion “when? I don’t think I’ve ever saved anyone if anything I make it wors-“ “September 18th” he blurted out making me freeze in my place “w-what?” “at the lake, a couple hours earlier my mum and dad had a big fight about me, saying I was the worst son and a mistake. My mum backed me up although I could see the regret in her eyes, it was true” nathan said with a sigh, my heart stopped “i-I went to the lake ‘my getaway’ I like to call it, took my pocket knife with me I was so close to escaping when I noticed a girl around my age passed out on the grass, concerned for her safety I went over, seeing the scene in front of me she had lovely brown hair and the most beautiful face-“ he chuckled “I made her throw up she thanked me a million times” he said with a smile *it was him nathan saved me* I could see the tears threatening to spill from his eyes pulling him into a hug “looks like we were meant to be” I said sobbing softly into his chest.(sorry about that I know its not the best but it really hit me hard)

Time skip

We had both cried in each other’s arms four hours passed before settling down “so you ready to go see wolf boy?” I questioned still sniffling “ready as I’ll ever be”

A/n
Hello loves, thank you all for over 800 reads! I appreciate that so much, this chapter had 1309 words(minus authers note) thank you for existing I love you❤️