You Know I Don't Dance

Nathan and Roxy started getting ready for Alisha’s party at 8, Roxy wearing the dress Alisha gave her and Nathan in a black suit “whoa you look amazing” Roxy said to Nathan eyes wide taking him in “and your looking very foxy” Nathan said smirking.

“YOU MADE IT!” Alisha squealed running up to Nathan and Roxy engulfing them both in a hug “wouldn’t miss it for the world” Roxy replied Nathan smiled, it was beautiful inside lights all around

they walked to their table where Simon, Kelly and Curtis were already seated. “ya made it” Kelly shouted hugging Roxy “yes of course we did sorry were late” Roxy replied with a smile “I’m not” Nathan said winking at Roxy suggesting why they were late.
20 minutes later
Everyone had being laughing, eating  and enjoying the night, a slow song  started playing and couples from all around the room walked to the centre to dance, Nathan looked at me smiling “you know I don’t dance” I said a ‘please don’t do this look’ on my face, he grabbed my hand pulling me up, he wrapped his hand around my waist I threw my hands around his neck the both of us swaying to the music, unaware to us Simon was filming it, Nathan leaned in kissing me I smiled into the kiss enjoying every minute of it “THAT’S SO FOOKIN CUTE!” I heard Kelly yell causing myself and Nathan to break apart and turn our heads to her, smiling we walked back to the table, Nathan and I sat down cuddled in each other’s arms “did you get all that” Alisha asked smiling cutely “yes always recording” Simon replied with a smile “make sure to send me a copy” I said with a smile Simon smiled back. “baby can we go now?” Nathan whispered in my ear sending tingles all around my body “not yet babe another half hour and then we can go” I replied a ‘sorry’ look on my face he nodded pulling me closer to him

“SOOO who wants caaaake” Alisha yelled to everyone, she obviously let us get some first to get the best pieces, “babe” I said Nathan turned his head to be met with frosting smeared across his cheek *gasp* “oh! You’re having it now!” he said smearing some on my face *le gasp* everyone laughed at our childishness “well this has been the best birthday ever” Alisha said hugging us before we left.

Back at the community centre, Nathan and I walked up the stairs and put on some music “m’lady” Nathan said sticking his hand out, I took his hand “thank you good sir” I said as he pulled me up to  dance we swayed to the music, foreheads together whispering sweet nothings to each other “I love you Roxy” Nathan said before kissing me “I love you too”

After a not so quiet night Roxy and Nathan awoke  entangled in each other’s arms. The alarm had gone off a couple times but neither got up.

20 minutes later
“SHIT! Babe…Nathan get up were late people are coming!” I hurriedly put on some jeans and a top and started to stuff our things in the store cupboard before people saw we were living in the community centre. Nathan had finally got up and realised why I was so panicked he helped me put things away.

We met up with the others outside, “did you two sleep together last night?” god Curtis why are you so annoying! “yes we did although there wasn’t much sleeping involved “Nathan said obviously trying to get them to stop asking us questions
“well I didn’t need to know that” Alisha said disgusted.

Time skip

Nathan (trying to break glass bottles with his mind), Roxy (cloud gazing) and Curtis(being Curtis) were all sat on the roof when Simon burst through the door “guys we have a problem!” “shh I almost had it!” Nathan shushed “what’s he doing?” Simon asked puzzled as to why Nathan was staring intently at a glass bottle instead of listening, “trying to smash bottle with his mind” Roxy said her eyes never leaving the sky “he has a mind?” Curtis asked a smug smile on his face, Nathan began grunting and making strange noises “I think he’s gonna shit himself!” “SHUT UP IM ALMOST THERE!” Nathan yelled still trying “hey babe?” no reply “wow its hot out I guess ill just take my shirt off” Roxy said still no reply he did shift his eyes to her before continuing “LISTEN TO ME!” Simon yelled causing Roxy to flinch “AW THIS IS BULLSHIT! I HAVE ONE OF THESE POWERS I CAN FEEL IT IN MY BALLS!” Nathan exclaimed “you need to listen-“ “it’s like a soft vibrate you get that yeah?” “…NO” “THERE GOING TO DIG UP THE BODIES!” Simon yelled causing Roxy to fall off her chair “WHAT!” “there building an environmental monitoring system under the flyover” Simon explained “sorry but a what?” Roxy asked genuinely confused “that sounds made up are we supposed to know what that means?” Nathan asked Roxy gave him a ‘shut up and let him explain’ look “it measures the carbon monoxide from the flyover, when they dig the foundation they’ll find the bodies” Simon explained with a huff “shit!”

A/N
Hiiii happy valentines day❤️I appreciate you all so much Im writing the next couple chapters, let me guys know what you want to see any request let me know and I could make a chapter dedicated to it❤️