I Am Not Your Whore!

“it was her ex-boyfriend and he’s bald its Jodi! She’s got this power or something, she did this to me!” kelly exclaimed slamming her locker shut “she’s got the power to turn people bald? That’s rubbish bald, bald, bald!” Nathan smirked lastly pointing at kelly “when I catch’er ima batter her ima rip er titts off!” kelly hissed “yeah show her who’s boss kells” I said trying to lift her spirits 

           °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
“we should Bury the bodies underneath the foundation of the environmental monitoring station before they put the concrete in” Simon suggested it was quite scary how he knew exactly what to do “so your plan is to dig up the bodies and Bury them in the exact same place? You're a genius!” Nathan exclaim sarcastically I gently nudged his arm “that works” Curtis spoke up “your dead smart” “its ok” Nathan said rolling his eyes “ok guys if you wanna grab a box and follow me” no one moved just stared vacantly “ guys i-if you want to  grab a box come on quickly!” the volunteer said with a huff we all slowly picked up a box and followed him to the van

             ---------------------
We went outside and saw alisha walk off with that volunteer guy “ew are they hooking up” I exclaimed with pure disgust “oh that is defiantly on” nathan said with a smirk “how are we going to move the bodies without her dads car?” simon asked, I shrugged my shoulders “you need to get that tart on the phone and tell her we need her dads car to move the stiffs” nathan whisper-shouted as Curtis started walking away “uuh were are you goin we need to move the bodies?!” kelly shouted after him “you deal with it!” Curtis hissed. “ we can take sally’s car” simon said sounding quite confidante “who’s sally?” nathan asked me I laughed and rolled  my eyes

          ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Later after simon had gone invisible to get sally’s car keys we where out side stuffing Gary’s body  in the boot “I’m sorry your bald” simon said to kelly “thanks” I tried to hide my laughter but failed “babe can you give us a hand?” I asked struggling to lift the probation worker “I’m the designated driver” he smirked back “help us you dick!” kelly yelled making me flinch “alright alright” nathan  gave in getting out the car “jeez which ones this?” nathan struggled “ the probation worker” I said with a huff “he’s a fat bastard, oh shit get down! Get down!” nathan whisper-yelled dragging me down with him. I peeked to see the probation worker coming “shit behind the bins go go go” I said quite hastily “you’re the one with all the big idea’s what do we do!?” nathan asked “where’s the keys?” kelly asked, Nathan’s face drained of all colour as sally started the car. She drove off and we came out of our hiding spot “shiiiit!”

              ~~~~~~~~~~~
“someone left the keys in the ignition no point naming names at this stage so the probation worker is driving around with the stiffs in the boot of her car-“ (the way he says car is just😍) Nathan explained looking back at me “just thought you’d like to know, anyway call me?” Nathan sighed “I left a message I guess that’s it, were goin to prison” “that’s where my careers teacher said id end up, she'll be givin it all this-“ kelly said mimicking talking with her hands, I chuckled at that comment “you’ll be alright you’ve got the whole bald thing goin on you’ll be well butch” Nathan said with a smirk I smacked his arm “hey-ow you know you hit me a lot!” Nathan cried out “yeah cos you’re a dick!” kelly exclaimed “maybe sally wont look in the boot” simon piped up Nathan scoffed “fingers crossed ay?!”

It was the next day and myself and Nathan were pacing waiting for the others, finally they knocked on the door “did any of you’s get any sleep?” Nathan asked cautiously “we would have been arrested by now if she’d found the bodies” alisha commented I nodded in agreement “maybe their waiting to get us all together” simon spoke up “now why would you say something like that!” Nathan exclaimed worry plastered on his face. “what time dose she usually get here?” Curtis asked me “around eight-ish” I replied

            °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
We where all crowded around the bins just like before, sally pulled into the car park Nathan grabbed my waist pulling me into him “she didn’t look in the boot! Were not going to prison” I blushed from the position we where in and smiled at what Nathan said. Sally got out the car and started walking towards the boot “go on have a nice cup of tea no no!” Nathan yelled as she opened the boot and discovered the corpses and then- Nathan grabbed my waist pulling me into him “she didn’t look in the boot! Were not going to prison!” Nathan said “she’s gonna get out the car she’s gonna walk to the boot and find the bodies!” Curtis explained quite hastily “how do you know?” alisha whisper-yelled “it’s already happened once!” Curtis hissed back “so now you rewind time!” Nathan huffed he looked back at me and let go of my waist “get the bodies!” Nathan said before standing up grabbing a brick on his way up. Next thing I knew he’d launched the brick at sally’s windshield “what the hell are you doing!” sally shouted in shock “it’s just pure mindless vandalism!” Nathan replied with a smile, I giggled at how quickly he could come up with these things “what is the matter with you! Are you mentally deficient?!” sally yelled back in disbelief “if I was mentally deficient I would have missed! Check that out bullseye!” Nathan smirked pointing to the smashed windshield “my office now-“ Nathan didn’t budge “NOW!” she yelled causing him to flinch before walking off with her.

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After burying the bodies we all went up to the roof “doesn’t matter who’s after us now they’ll never find the bodies, see ya!” kelly said with a smile “their going to think the probation workers still alive- I stole his credit card and booked a flight” simon explained with a small smirk “that is well smart” Curtis beamed “your dead good at this stuff” kelly smirked “yeah nice one weird kid” Nathan said wrapping his arm around my waist giving me butterflies. “we-we should all go for a drink like an ironic fuck you to the probation worker were all having fun and your buried underneath the foundation of an environmental monitoring station!” simon said confidently everyone paused “see you later yeah” alisha finally spoke breaking the awkward silence she headed to the door gesturing for Curtis to follow, he did. Nathan and I got up heading to the door I patted Simons shoulder as we walked past “do you wanna come for a drink?” simon asked “you asking me out on a date?” Nathan asked shocked (playfully obviously) “no I meant all of us” simon stated looking at the ground “did you? i am not your whore!” Nathan put an upset voice on “sorry simon id love to go for a drink but Nathan and I have things to do maybe another time?” I replied giving him a quick hug goodbye, I started walking to the door but still heard what Nathan said “that’s code for SEX!”

A/n
Hiii everyone thank you sm for well everything seeing people are actually reading my book makes me so happy❤️hope your all doing well and I appreciate you
Word count:1243(of the story😊)