We're Just Friends

“Roxy just Roxy” a beautiful young woman said “Nathan sex God young” the charming curly haired man said “have you ever wanted to just slide down one of them” Roxy asked  referring to the bowling Lane “awe always!” Nathan squeaked “maybe we should do it sometime”

3rd pov
Together they walked over to the pick n mix section, “eat away sweet heart” Roxy picked up a couple strawberry laces and Nathan did the same “um excuse me?....EXCUSE ME!” a short man yelled “what!” Roxy snapped back, Nathan leaned closer “oooh feisty!” Roxy blushed slightly before turning her attention back to the man, “you have to pay for those sweets! You cant just eat what you like this isn’t a buffet!” the man said obviously losing his temper, “Beverly? I thought that was a girl’s name” Nathan said smirking deviously “you and your girlfriend need to pay now!”

Nathans pov
“NO! I mean, sorry sir it was a simple mistake” roxy said smiling “I guess.. just don’t take anymore” Beverly said before walking away. I rolled my eyes turning back to roxy “what a dick!” I exclaimed “yeah I know right” roxy huffed, she then tuned opened the lid and took more laces out, she turned to me and smirked “what!” “he said not to take anymore but you’re a bad girl!” I said smirking down at her just then I saw Beverly and some security guards rush towards us, I grabbed Roxy’s hand and sped off towards the lanes “get ready to slide!” I yelled. I was going to slide when *bang* “oh ow” I heard roxy say, I looked down I was positioned on top of her, either one of her legs at both sides of me. “ooh sorry love I didn’t mean to hurt you. Although-“ I was cut off by a pair of hands that yanked me up off Roxy, they got her too.

We were in Beverly’s office ages and then the police came. Roxy and I got community service buut we were together so that made things better.

Roxy’s pov
“shit! Nathan were gonna be late!” I was rushing round like mad, “rox chill” Nathan said in that beautiful Irish accent, before leaving we grabbed our toast and went to the community centre. When we got there we were directed to the locker room “choose one anyone” tony the probation worker said. I immediately walked with Nathan to the lockers at the back.

Nathans pov
*what is she doing? Doesn’t she want to go with the other girls?” just then roxy took her shirt off revealing her black lacey bra, I tried not to look but wow! “I can move if you feel uncomfortable” “NO no its fine I’m glad your with me you’re the only one who understands my humour” I said trying to make conversation, she smiled and continued to strip

Roxy’s pov
“so what’s your names?”  “Alisha” a girl with brown curly hair replied “hiya I’m Kelly, nice to meet ya” a girl with big hoop earrings and scrapped back hair said. “ay roxy you ready?”  Nathan’s head poked round the door “yeah one sec” I smiled back, “oooh are you and Nathan a thing!?” Kelly yelled
“what! No were…were just friends” I said blushing because yeah we might be friends but I started to like him “ROX COME ON!” Nathan yelled “coming curly keep your pants on!” “I’m not wearing any” Nathan winked back at me causing me to giggle trying to hide it knowing Kelly and Alisha would never let this go.