I knew you were trouble

Start from the beginning

Day at the university

We met Sam at the head office

We met Sam at the head office. We greeted each other and headed for our biochemistry class.

Sam and Rose, we're in the biotech batch so they shared the same schedule. I was in the medical batch so had a different schedule altogether except for the biochemistry class and optional subject. I had psychology and computers for my optional. Rose had psychology and art whereas Sam had computers and art. So yes we were divided by subjects.

We reached our biochemistry class which was on the second floor. Sam told that we had a mid-aged man who was going to teach us. He said he was calm and usually taught by doing group projects and research. I was very excited as I loved to do research.
As we entered the class, many students had already taken seats and it was quite a crowded class. Since biochemistry was a common subject.

We took the last three seats in the corner of the class. I saw Liam and his friends sitting in the front row with some girls. He looked at me and gave a smile, which was awkward, I smiled back and looked at the door, I saw Noah enter the class and almost everyone was staring at him. The girls started to gossip about how hot he was, he wore a black hoodie and blue jeans with a pair of sneakers. His hoodie covered his hair and his dark blue eyes were searching for someone. God, he looked so gorgeous.

His searching eyes landed on me and he looked at me, I became self-conscious. He started to walk towards me and as he reached near my table I heard Liam saying," Look, losers taking advice from the winners." Noah's expression tensed and I could feel him getting pissed off. He looked me in my eyes and I could see the hatred he had for me but before I could say anything, he turned around and started walking towards the front row seats, he took a seat near a girl who must have been an old student because I saw Noah talking to her like they knew each other from a long time.
I was pissed at Liam, what is his problem. I looked at him and I could see him all smiling and laughing. He was getting on my nerves I wished I could just go and punch him in his face but then my attention went to the mid-aged man who must be our professor, he was mid-aged but he still looked way too young. He was in a grey shirt and loose pants. He was a happy go man. With a smile plastered on his face, he entered the room holding two bowls with chits inside and a book that read Biochemistry.

Everyone was as confused as I was, I looked at Sam and Rose and they gave me the same confused and surprised look. We greeted the professor and he introduced himself, " Good morning class, I'm Mr Arthur and I'll be teaching you biochem."
He told that we have to do an assignment as many of us were new to this place and even to this subject. He told the two bowls had chits that had the numbers written on them and we are going to have a team of two. He then told the first two rows to take the chits from bowl one and the other two rows from the second bowl. When everyone received a chit he asked us to open and check the number. The person having the same numbers will be a team. Soon everyone started to go towards their partner and started making groups.