25

Y/N POV

someone was shaking me awake. my eyes fluttered open in which i saw kairi smiling.

"hey we have school" he said softly and got a groan back.

i grunted while sitting up. i just stared at the wall for 2 minutes straight when i finally decided to go. my legs hanged off my bed.

"Y/N HURRY UP YOU HAVE TO SHOW MANNY AROUND" ahhh fuck i forgot.

i groaned and shut my eyes one more time before getting up then going to the bathroom.

it's cute. i slipped on my shoes before going back into my room. i saw kairi fixing his shirt so i went up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist from the back.

"hey bubs" he answered touching my skin.

"hi mi amor" something new. his eyes widen.

"mi amor" his little accent is so adorable. i nodded and walked out the door.

"mom did you make breakfast" i asked walking in the kitchen but saw fernando.

"oh hey" he waved towards me and i did the same.

"um where's my mom" i asked awkwardly.

"oh she went to work but she told me to tell you that she loves you" i smiled and nodded. i'll text her right now

me:
love you to mom
stay safe

mommy:
you stay safe to
baby

me:
have you talked to
isaac

mommy:
yes mi amor and he's
still mad

me:
oh ok

mommy:
ok i have to go
love you

me:
love you to

after texting my mom and finding out isaac was still pissed i frowned. i mean i understand but i had to tell him the truth about dad.

"babe you good" i heard kairi's voice say. i turned around fast.

"yeah just thinking about what happened" he frowned and opened his arms. i hugged him.

"um h-hey" me and kai pulled away from the hug to see manny standing there.

"oh uh you ready" i asked grabbing my backpack from the floor.

"y-yeah" he answered while nodding.

"ok let's go" kairi took my eyes and we went to the car.

me and kai were in the front and manny was in the  back. it was really awkward in the car, i was asking him if he wanted to play his music but he shook his head "no".