30

NO ONES POV

it's been a couple weeks since y/n and kairi got together, they told everyone and everyone was happy for them.

on the other hand y/n was still sad about her older brother isaac and how he left them. y/n has gotten close to fernando but not so much with manny.

y/n's mom is very proud her daughter is in a good relationship and likes her boyfriend but is still very sad about her son. fernando is also happy about his relationship with y/n and y/n's mom.

manny is uh kinda weird, he goes into y/n's room randomly while she's in the shower and looks at pictures, her clothes, and even smelling her bed sheets, does anyone know you ask? no.

but as of right now the group is hanging out in mattia's  room.

Y/N POV

"bruh you guys always do this shit" lily whined as alvaro kissed her cheek.

"no we fucking don't" mattia yelled back at her trying to pay attention of playing cod.

"kairi come play with us" alejandro yelled trying to also play attention to the game.

"i can't right now" kairi said back as he was cuddling with me watching some tiktoks.

"your pussy whipped" alvaro laughed with his headset on.

"oh and your not" nailea gave attitude and mocked his actions by kissing lily's cheek.

"don't kiss my girls cheek" alvaro threw the headset off and picked up lily.

"babe put me down" lily screamed kicking from his arms.

"i love you" i heard kairi whisper.

"and i love you" kairi kissed my neck which made me giggle.

"are you guys gonna give us free porn" mattia asked, me and kairi both look to see them staring.

"damn y'all bitches pussy whipped shit i ain't" alejandro chuckled and naileas head snapped towards him.

"oh really ok so let me show you the text ale sent me last night" nai said pulling out her phone.

"wait no" we all laughed while she read them out loud.

"baby come i miss you"

"come over please"

"i wanna cuddle"

"i love you so much"

"your so beautiful baby"

"let's watch a movie and cuddle pls"

"damn y'all bitches pussy whipped shit i ain't" i mocked ale while the group was laughing.

"fuck all of you" alejandro said shaking his head.

"ok when and where" mattia said going closer to ale with a smirk.

"right now daddy" alejandro bent over and mattia grabbed his hips.

"what the fuck" nailea said pushing mattia away then acting like she's hitting it from the back.

"omg um nai i need help" he pointed down to his member in which all our eyes widen.

"we'll be back" nai said as she pulled her hair up in a ponytail.

"GET IT BITCH" me and lily yelled hyping up nai.

"bro it sucks being the single one in the group" matti pouted going back to playing his games with alvaro.

"you'll find the right one soon matti" i patted his back.

"bruh i'm kinda bored" lily said jumping on alvaros back.

"here go live on my spam" kairi threw the phone towards me and lily.

"ok ok there it's- DAMN PEOPLE JOINING FAST" i said not really surprised.

"heyyyy guyssss" lily and i waved to the camera that was filling with people.

"where is the boys- oh kairi is laying down and alvaro and mattia was playing video games and nailea is sucking ales dick or maybe having sex" lily explained acting normal.

"OMFG ALVARO YOU LET ME DIE" mattia screamed and jumped out his chair.

"ITS NOT MY FUCKING FAULT YOU LEFT ME" alvaro yelled back getting out the seat.

"it's a fucking game chill" kairi yelled at them as he wrapped his arms around me.

"lily how are you and alvaro" i read looking down at one of the comments.

"we are doing great right babe" lily turned to see alvaro on the floor fighting with mattia.

"WE ARE DOING AMAZING" alvaro yelled and continued fighting with mattia.

"ok we back" nailea said wiping some cum off her face.

"shit they are live" alejandro noticed and turned red.

"at least try cleaning before coming out" kairi pointed at alejandros shirt that had nai's cum on it.

"bitch you good" i laughed as she was walking weird.

"fuck you" nailea said as she laid down on ales chest.

"well uh anymore questions" i smiled.

dreams stay dreams until you take action to facing them