Y/N: So, what's the problem?

Rinko: Follow me.

You, Koharu, and Alice followed Rinko.

Rinko: Apparently there's something that is trying to destroy the Underworld and we can't stop it.

Y/N: What do you mean you can't stop it?

Rinko: This monster was not created by us. It was created by someone else. Even though we found the location of where the person did it he won't tell us how to delete it.

Koharu: So, you want us to kill it?

Rinko: Yes.

Alice: We'll do it together.

Rinko: Okay, you three lay on here and I'll set everything up for you two to get inside.

You, Koharu, and Alice listened to Rinko and she was setting everything up. You could hear footsteps in the hallway.

Y/N: Kikuoka, you owe me.

Kikuoka: I owe you for the times you helped me. Don't worry, I'll even give you more money.

Y/N: Deal.

Rinko: Okay. Time for you three to go in.

{Underworld}

You opened your eyes to look around to see a dark space but you saw little lights around. You looked behind you to see Earth.

Raijin: Huh?!

Alice: W-Where are we?

Raijin: We're in outer space.

You suddenly heard something in the distance and you looked to see two space ships flying. You were able to see the two pilots inside.

Raijin: Ronie? Tiese?

You looked at the monster as it was in front of you and the two space ships flew past you. You drew Excalibur and Eugeo's sword.

Raijin: Release Recollection.

The ice vines went towards the monster. The ice grabbed onto the monster stopping it's movement. Excalibur lit up and the blade got bigger. You swung it down and it cuts the monster.

Koharu pointed her dagger at the monster and it blew up its eye as it transformed to something smaller.

Alice: Release Recollection.

Alice's flowers flew at the monster and it exploded killing the remaining parts of the monster. You, Koharu, and Alice looked at Ronie and Tiese and waved to them with smiles.

???: Sti, I know him. I know who that person is.

Stica: Yes, Laura. So do I. So do I...

Stica and Lauranell flew back to Earth. As you, Koharu, and Alice logged out of the Underworld.

{Real Life}

You, Koharu, and Alice woke up to see everybody else around.

Y/N: How are you all here?

Kikuoka: I called them all here. We wanted to celebrate for the things that you did for all of us. The sacrifices that you made for each and every single one of us. The Masked Hero of SAO... No, the Masked Hero of all virtual worlds.

Kazuto: This was the only way for all of us to repay you. For saving us in SAO. Also protecting me from Sugou.

Asuna: Thank you for saving me from Sugou and from SAO.

Shino: Protecting me from Death Gun.

Karen: Helping me stop Pitohui from killing herself.