Six Months

Six months went by after the battle against Quinella. Bercouli and the other Integrity Knights started rebuilding to make an army to fight against the invasion if it happened of course. But Alice took you back to Rulid with her. To protect you from the trainees.

But her father banished her since he thought she was still a criminal. But they did allow her to live near the village instead of living in it with them.

Alice was outside of the house picking radishes and carrots in the garden.

???: Nee-sama!

Alice looked to see Selka running towards her.

Selka: Good morning, Nee-sama!

Alice: Selka.

Selka hugged Alice and she hugged her back.

Alice: Welcome, Selka. What brings you here today?

Selka: Since it's nice out, I wanted to go to the eastern hill. And Raijin can come too, right?

Alice: It's such a lovely day. It'd be shame for him to spend it inside.

Alice and Selka walked inside the house to see you on the wheelchair with a blank expression.

Alice: Shall we go, Raijin?

Alice wrapped a scarf around your neck to keep you warm.

Alice: All right. Let's get going.

Alice pushed you towards her but you reached your hand out towards the swords.

Alice: I'm sorry. I'll get them for you right away.

Alice grabbed your sword and Eugeo's sword. Alice puts your sword and Eugeo's sword next to you on the wheelchair and you grabbed onto it.

Alice: (smiles) Hold on tight so you don't drop them, all right?

She then pushed you out of the house as Selka followed.

Selka: Why'd you put a scarf on him?

Alice: You don't think he'll be cold?

Selka: Nee-sama, you're such a worrywart. You've piled enough clothes on him to make him sweat. Right, Raijin?

Alice and Selka walked past the trees to see the beautiful view of the lake and mountains.

Alice: It's beautiful. Far more beautiful than any painting on the Cathedral's walls. It's the world you saved, Raijin.

Selka: Nee-sama.

Alice didn't respond back.

Selka: Nee-sama.

Alice: (smiles) It's nothing. Shall we head back?

Selka: Okay.

Alice turned around and pushed you as Selka followed. But Alice stopped.

Alice: What's the matter, Selka? Is something troubling you?

Selka: Well, you see, Mr. Barbossa wants to ask you to help remove another tree from that clearing.

Alice: What, is that all? You don't have to worried about that.

Selka: But... those people are so selfish! Mr. Barbossa and Mr. Ridack won't even let you live in the village, but they don't hesitate to ask for your help when they're in trouble.

Alice: It's all right, Selka. I'm just grateful that they're allowing us to live near the village.

Selka: Nee-sama, I'll complete my training period next year, and though it won't be much, I'll start earning a wage. When that happens, you won't have to help those people anymore, okay? You and Raijin... I'll... I'll always...