fifteen

Friday morning rolled around and I was visibly nervous. Nick, Boomer and I had spent the entire week trying to plan how I could go to the party, without being caught. It hadn't really been awfully succesfull yet. Don't get me wrong. They had a LOT of ideas. And I mean, a lot. All of them just kinda sucked. What we had so far was climbing out the window but Nick found it a bit unoriginal. I, on the other hand, was sure Joe would find out before I even made it that far, so I didn't care to much about the details. But I did really wanna go. Especially because Harper was going. I had checked with her at least once a day the entire week, just in case something changed. She was luckily still going. 

I was brought out of my thoughts by Aiden barging through my bedroom door. I was still in bed, not bothered to get up yet. Aiden didn't say anything just steered straight to my closet. I had no idea what he wanted, but judging by the steam basically shooting from his ears, he was mad about something.

"What are you doing?" I asked groggily, while I rubbed my eyes.

He didn't answer, but continued to dig through my closet.

"Aideeeen?!"

Still nothing.

"What the fuck, man?" This time I got out of bed and started walking towards him.

"Aha!" He exclaimed as he quickly turned around to face me. In his hand, he had a sweatshirt I had 'borrowed' from him a long time ago. I guess I had forgotten to put it back. Aiden was always on my case about taking his clothes. Usually he would give me a good beating for it, but not this time, I thought. Before he even had the chance to do anything, I sprinted out through my bedroom door, still in my boxers and to the nearest bathroom, where I quickly locked the door. Seconds later I heard Aiden banging on the door whilst screaming all sorts of profanities.

"Aiden, cut it out," I heard Mason say, as he came towards the door. "You too, Alec."

"Im gonna kill that motherfucker!" 

"Aiden..." Mason warned.

"No you don't get it. He stole my sweater!"

"A sweater? That's what this is about."

"For months he hid it, and - "

"It was an accident!" I yelled, suddenly feeling the need to defend myself.

"How can you steal something on accident?" Aiden asked from the other side of the door.

"That's IT!" Mason yelled. The next thing I heard was the sound of fabric ripping. "If you can't work it out, you can't have the sweater."

"NOOOOO! Mason, I payed a hundred bucks for that!"

"Don't care. Now, Alec, im gonna count till three..."

"No need to!" I said as I ripped the door open.

Aiden looked at me angrily and I knew if Mason hadn't saved me, I'd have had to take the beating for this.

*******

When Mason dropped us of at school, I had been, as Sergio called it, "oddly quiet". I was really nervous about tonight but I hoped it would all be worth it. I ran into Harper in the parking lot, and luckily Aiden and Sergio found some of their friends as well and left us alone.

"Are you coming to the party tonight?"

"Shh!" I hushed and skewed at my brothers.

"Don't they know you're going?" she asked, slightly amused.

"It's not- I don't-" I stammered, quite embarrassed. "Its not that I'm not allowed to go."

"Yes, it is." She smiled at me.

"Whatever..." I mumbled, as she laughed at me, and we walked to class together.

**********

I knooooow it's short, but it's something... What do you think about Harper? And should Alec even bother trying to go to the party or just stay home? Hope you like it, and please vote if you do <3