abusive pt:3

(requested by Briannagrace07)

Henry

Physical
Henry's pov

I walked into the bathroom hearing some crying. I kicked the door open "why the hell are you crying!" I looked at y/n who had something in her hands with her hand on her mouth sobbing. She looked toward me. she wiped her tears as fast as she could. "What's that" she looked down at the thing and held it in front of me.i looked at it and my eyes widen, it was a pregnancy test and it was positive. I couldn't believe it I was going to be a father, I don't know if I prepared for this.  I hugged her rubbing her stomach knowing that my baby growing in there.

12 months later
Y/n pov

I was cooking dinner. When I heard Jack start crying. "Y/n he's crying again!" I rush into the living room seeing Henry on the couch with a beer in his right hand, I rush into the hallway then Jacks room. I picked up Jack bouncing him up and down and saying "shh shh shh" softly. He finally stop crying but as soon as I put him down he started crying again. I picked him up taking him to the kitchen with me. I continued making dinner while Jack was cooing.

I set down a plate for Henry "dinners ready" I tried to say in a sweet tone but it was hard when my throat was sore from crying a lot yesterday. He came in and sat down. I was feeding Jack happy he was enjoying the food. I could feel Henry's eyes burning into my side. He finally spoke "so who was it?" I looked over at him "what?" "Don't act dumb" I was confused I look back at Jack giving him another bite. "I really don't know what you-" he slammed his fist on the table "who the hell did you sleep with!" Jack started to cry "what? I never slept with anyone" "bullshit! Look at him!" He pointed at Jack who was still crying "he looks nothing like me! Was it Cole!" I shook my head  "no I never slept with anyone!" He started to laugh, a psychopaths laugh "you fucking bitch! I knew something happened between you two!" I grabbed Jack backing away from Henry "you never learn do you?" He started to undo his belt "no. Stay away!" I ran into the bedroom, I locked the door while Henry started to bang on the door yelling. "Stop please your just drunk!" I was sobbing. I knew I couldn't live like this anymore. I grabbed a bag and clothes and I looked out the window.it wasn't that much of a jump. I got out the window and started to run. Jack was still crying. I thought maybe I could go to my Mother's in New Hampshire and never come back.

Reginald
Isolation
Y/n pov

I haven't been able to see any of my friends. I think Reginald is having separation problems and he's been clingy. "Hey Reggie where are we going" we walked out the door "we are going to drive the boys around" I've notice he only allows me to hang out with his friends. We drove the others around. "Hey y/n weren't you going to hang out with your friends" Victor asked, I look at him "oh yeah, I was supposed to but Reggie didn't want me to"

(I don't know what to write)

Patrick
Control

I walked into school holding Patrick's  hand. We sat at a table still holding hands. The teacher came around passing out homework but before I could grab it Patrick before I did. later when we walked down the hall my friends came up to me "hey y/n what do you think about the new teacher kinda hot right". I didn't find him hot at all but he was nice "she doesn't like him" Patrick said dragging me away from my friends.

We sat on the bleachers to eat some lunch. Patrick looked down at my legs "I thought I told you to wear the other pants" I looked down "I just thought maybe this time I could choose my-" "well you thought wrong, don't ever disobey me or you'll regret it" I nodded my head.

Victor
Guilt

I've been staying close to Vic so he doesn't hurt himself. I still remember when he said he'd kill himself. I got so scared but honestly that wasn't the first time he's done this.