Shifting

I walked up to y/n she showed up here a couple weeks ago so randomly. But she was also the hottest girl around. "hey y/n" she looked up at me since she is a lot shorter "hi Patrick" I was a little surprised she knew my name well this down does spread rumors and stuff around a lot.

"So what's a fine girl like you doing this weekend" it was the last day of school before summer. "Nothing what are you going to do this weekend" I smirked "well I was hoping to spend it with you" she giggled "well then hope to see you then" she walked away and I stared at her  ass.

Two days later I wanted to see her but Henry was complaining about finding some fat kid named Ben. When we found the kid he ran away. I started to chase him and I finally lost him until I heard some splashing in a Tunnel. I was about to go inside until I heard a soft voice say "you don't want to go in there" I looked over and saw y/n "and why's that?" She walked over to me "you might not believe me but I've seen this before and trust me you do not want to go in there" she seems a little weird "huh then what happens?' "well you die" I chuckled "I can't die" she looked in the tunnel "well I can prove that I know you can die" I chuckled once again "ok prove it" she look like she was thinking for a moment "ok then, I know your fear" I crossed my arms "what is it then" I thought there is no way she can knlow, no has and no one will "your afraid of leaches" I started to sweat, and I froze. "How do you know!?" She just smiled and walked away. Could she really know everything that will happen. "Hey wait up" she turned around and I walked up to her "if I do go in there what will happen to me? be honest"

Daily dose of things I see at school
Chair
Backpack
Clorox wipes
Baby powder
Pencil
Clock
Recycling bin
Speaker
Basketball
My lonely ass
Flag
Broken tennis balls
Mat
Books
Mirror
Pee on the floor
Roadrunner
Puddle
Masks
Lockers