Nurse

Reginald PoV

I woke up feeling very weird. I feel waves of pain, I feel tired, confused, fuzzy, uncomfortable, and a stiff pain in my arm. I looked down to see wires coming out of my arm I see my leg in a cast and hung up. I can hear an annoying beeping noise. I look around more. The room I'm in is white and clean. It smells like a hospital. As I come to my senses I start to freak out. What happened? I can't remember anything only grabbing my keys. As I try to sit up a sharp pain from my leg shoot through my when body. I grunt as I ball my hands into a fist. I stay still waiting for the pain to settle down. As I wait I hear a click and a creek. I look toward the door to see someone come in. As they enter the room I get a better look at them.

Once they brought their attention to me they said "oh your awake" I don't respond still confused and a little scared. She got close to me picking up a bottle from the table beside me. "I bet you have a lot of questions" she said pouring the bottle into a small plastic shot glass. I just nod my head. "Well you got into a car crash and a by stander called 911 for you. When they brought you in you looked badly injured. Not enough to kill you but enough to keep you here for a few days" she said keeping her c/e eyes on the medicine. I don't remember getting in an accident "here take this" she handed me the shot glass. I drank it fast feeling the thick liquid go down my throat. It tasted horrible and I coughed a lot accidentally moving my leg. I felt the pain again but not as bad.

I looked back at the nurse "how long am I going to be in here for?" She picked up the tray "at most three days" she said walking toward the door. "Wait I didn't get your name" she turned her head slightly "it y/n. Now you should get some rest"