Shifter pt:3

(sorry I haven't posted much I've been really tired and unmotivated)

I walked into y/n's room she was asleep almost lifeless "y/n, y/n wake up" the she opened her eyes "you almost prevented me from shifting" I tilted my head "I need to meditate to come here and if I'm distracted then I won't be able to and it takes longer" huh? So it like magic I thought.

"So what do you want to do today?" She sat up "well there is the Neibolt house" she shook her "nope, there is too much shit in there" "come on you know what's in there so you know how to fight it, no?" She sighed "I do"

We were now inside the house and she was very jumpy. I kinda got scared since she knew almost about everything so if this scares her it must be dangerous. "Hey look at this we" we went inside a room that looked like and old dining room. "It's a fridge" she giggled a bit "you can't put dead animals in this one though" I turned around, I almost forgot she knows everything about me. But I wonder why she would. I smiled a bit looking at hers. We then heard a groaning noise like someone in pain. "Ahh shit we gotta go" y/n was shaking "why?" "Because I don't know if we will die this time" "come on let's check it out. It's probably just a cat" she shook her head "that sounded more like a man" I smirked "are you scared" she nodded her head. Maybe it's not that scary and she just gets scared easily. I walked toward the noise. I found a well surrounded my clothes and toys from a long time ago.

I looked down the well and y/n stood behind me . "See there's nothing just some noise that echoed back" she shook her head again "ok then what is it" she opened her mouth as if she was going to talk but she stopped instead her eyes widen. She started shaking and she slowly rose a finger pointing behind me. When I turned around I saw this giant clown. He was giant and had two different colored eyes.

"What the fuck!" Y/n grabbed my arm and pulled me into the other room as fast as she could. We started running and the thing chased us. Once we got outside and across the street the house was creaking all over. My hands were on my knees while I was panting. I looked over at y/n who looked relieved we were ok. I walked up to her and held her face "are you ok?" She looked up at me a little confused "yeah I'm fine, what about you?" I let go of her "I'm fine"

Daily dose of the 7 nation army on guitar

E
B
G.        0
D 2- 2     2  0
A.                 3  2
E.  

Idk if, you know this format it'll make sense