spongebob stories

Henry
"Hey babe wanna watch some spongebob" you looked up at your boyfriend with puppy eyes "you mean that show for babies" he chuckled "no it's a good show you just have to get into it" he rolled his eyes and sat up "Im not watching that stupid show" you gave him bigger puppy eyes "please I won't bug you any more" he sighed "fine whatever just don't make a big deal about it" you jumped up in excitement

While you both were watching he was enjoying it a lot. His favorite character is squidward.

Reginald
You were in Reggie's room. You both were laying down. As you were daydreaming you started singing the campfire song song. "Let's gather around the campfire and sing our campfire song our c.a.m.p.f.i.r.e s.o.n.g song" it wasn't too loud but loud enough for him to start singing "and it'll help if you just sing along" you looked up at him "you watch spongebob" he blushed slightly "no my little sister watches and I happen to hear the songs" you laughed a little "you don't have a little sister" he blushed more "ok yeah I admit it I watched a little bit of spongebob" you laughed "it's ok if you do"

Patrick
You were both sitting down watching stuff on his tv. You got a little cold so you both were snuggled under a blanket. You stumbled upon the cartoon channel and Spongebob was on. The episode Chocolate with Nuts. When you guys were halfway through the episode you notice Patrick was moving a lot. You asked him him he was ok and he said he was fine. You noticed the blanket moving up and down carefully. You hoped it wasn't what you though it was. When you lifted the blanked it was Patrick's hand was rubbing his crotch though his pants. "Ugh Patrick your really gross you know that"

Victor
You were in Victor's room. He was with the gang and you wanted to surprise him. Knowing it would be a while until he comes back you decided to just hang out in his room. You were starting to get bored. You started going through his drawers. You put on one of his gray t-shirts and sweat pants. You were really comfortable in them especially since they were a little big on you. You opened his boxers drawer. You went through them like the pervert you are.  You found some boxers hidden all the way in the back. They were bright yellow unlike the grey and white ones. You grabbed them and saw they were spongebob ones. You heard the door open and you looked over to see Victor just standing there.

Daily dose of memes