EPISODE 1

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping out my window and realised that I've overslept

Y/N:SHIT!!!

I quickly ran towards the bathroom, tripping on my way in before shutting the door. After a warm shower I followed my usual morning skincare routine. I was now standing in front of my closet. Not being too picky about my outfit, I chose the first thing I saw.

I ran downstairs to the kitchen, only to be greeted by my Mom's beautiful smile

Mom:Calm down there honey, why so rushed?
Y/N:Cause I'm late Mom.
Mom:That's what happens when you stay up late watching those giant, naked humanoid creatures who feed on humans.
Y/N:That's a weird way to put Titans Mom but you're not wrong either.
Mom:Hurry up now. You don't want to make her wait, do you?
Y/N:Holy nuts! She'll kill me.

I stuffed my mouth with some pancakes that my Mom made me and dashed out of my house before kissing her cheeks.

As soon as I stepped outside my house, I noticed my best friend waiting for me in her car. I immediately ran to her car and jumped inside it.

Y/N:I'm so so sorry for making you wait.
Lisa:Yeah, you better be girl cause now I'll have to rush because of you.
Y/N:Hey! I said I was sorry.

She shot me a look before driving off to the university. On our way there I couldn't help but wonder about the dream I had this morning. It was a vision of my parents and I sitting by a beach. It was peaceful there. I loved it there. I really miss them every single day.

My parents are not in this world anymore. They were murdered along with my pack. My Father was the Alpha of my pack and he was loved by everyone. My pack was known as the Moon pack and my Father was one of the strongest Alphas out there. I still remember that day very clearly and those memories still haunt my sleep.

Like any normal day our pack was busy with their usual chores. I was really happy that day as my Father had finally appreciated me during my training. It was only a matter of time before my happiness turned into sorrow as half of my pack was massacred while the other half fought for their survival but in vain. The attack was out of nowhere and our pack didn't got enough time to react or they would've killed those bastards easily. Moon pack was no ordinary pack, we were tough to take down. And that drew attention of many other packs as well as supernatural creatures.