Paimon stared at Y/n with a wide smile, "Isn't my partner good at what he's doing, Lady Y/n?" she asked. Y/n smiled at her, "I've seen better but he's not bad."

Silence welcomed the group, with Aether and Paimon staring at their surroundings while Jean and Diluc walked by the front. Y/n stared at the gloomy archon beside her, eyes running through his frame. 

She saw a tinge of red by the archon's fingertips but she shook it off, it was none of her business to know what happened after all.

Venti glanced at Y/n who remained silent as the other people in their group were talking, the way her hair framed her face and the way she held herself with the utmost grace looked so very beautiful to him.

Sighing for archons how many time, he stretched his body. Letting out a soft moan as his body felt lighter than it was and moved to stand beside Y/n, inhaling the sweet scent of her perfume that was wafting in the air.

Jean shifted her gaze from the traveler towards Y/n, hips swaying as she walked towards her. "May I have a bit of your time, Lady Y/n?"

Jean and Y/n walked away from the group, and as soon as Jean was sure that they couldn't be heard

She turned to glare at Y/n, "Lady Y/n, I know that I was the one who asked for your assistance. But you've gave us nothing, even a simple hand in any tasks."

Y/n stared at the fuming female infront of her, smiling at her as she placed her hand to where her heart was positioned. "Oh dear me, that hurts so bad." she said, staring at Jean with a slight smirk.

This only fueled Jean's anger even more, "Lady y/n, we don't need you anymore. Please leave."

As soon as these words left Jean's mouth, the wind around them grew stronger. As if it was outraged by what the female had just said, Y/n grimaced in disgust as she felt the wind softly encasing her body, protecting her from anything that was flying.

Jean closed her eyes as the wind grew rougher on her, "Your archon begs to differ, Jean." Y/n said, as she felt arms closing around her waist.

She held back the urge to fight Venti's arms, as she knew this was the only way to make Jean do whatever she wants.

Venti stared at Jean with his tortoise eyes lighting up as well as his braids, his furious orbs stared into Jean's eyes.

Jean could feel the overwhelming killing intent of the archon infront of her as she stammered out a reply, "My apologies, Lady Y/n. It seems like I wasn't in the right mind." 

Y/n hummed as she felt the archon tighten his grip on her,"There are many who prey on the innocent," her eyes glazed over their forms. "I'm sure your kind would agree."

Jean-momentarily forgetting that Venti was with them-scoffed, "If I didn't know better I'd say you were making a threat."

Y/n chuckled, shaking off the arms that enveloped her and walked closer towards the acting grandmaster and stared into her eyes.