20-end

They all panicked and jumped in their cars and rushed to the hospital.

-

Once they got there they ran straight to the front desk, "I'm looking for Min Yoongi!" Jimin said, "What's your relation to him?" the lady asked, "Boyfriend!" Jimin answered, "I see, well he's in room 104, you may go see him" the lady said.

Jimin ran as fast as he could down the hall, he came up on the room and qiuetly knocked on the door, he then opened it to see Yoongi laying in the hospital bed with bruises and scars all over his face and arms.

"Jimin.." Yoongi said, "Hey.." Jimin replied with, he walked over to Yoongi and started stroking his hair, "Are you ok?" Jimin asked qiuetly, "Yeah, I'm good" Yoongi replied with.

"How did this happen?" Jimin asked, "Well, after what happened earlier I was mad, so I left in my car and wasn't really paying attention.." Yoongi explained, Jimin then stopped stroking Yoongis hair, he looked away and said, "It's my fault.."

Yoongi grabbed Jimins wrist and made Jimin face him, "This is not your fault! It's mine, I should've been paying attention!" Yoongi said, Jimin nodded when all a sudden a nurse walked in.

"Hello, um who are you?" the nurse asked Jimin, "His boyfriend" Jimin said, "Oh I see, well can I talk to you out in the hall?" she asked, Jimin nodded and followed her to the hallway.

"Your boyfriend is okay, you can take him home but he needs to rest a few days" the nurse said, "Thank you" Jimin said, "Oh also, we found these in his pockets" the nurse said handing Jimin a pair of rings.

He looked at them, they both had something carved in them, one said "P.J daddy" and the other said "M.Y baby boy". Jimin smiled and slipped the rings in his pocket.

-

After they got Yoongi home Jimin took Yoongi to their bed, he layed him down and made sure he was comfortable, things were still kinda awkward since they haven't had a chance to talk.

Finally Jimin sat on the bed, "Yoongi.." Jimin asked, "Yeah.." Yoongi asked back, "What's this?" Jimin asked pulling the rings out of his pocket, Yoongi smiled and took Jimins hand, it's promise rings, by wearing them we promise to be together forever" Yoongi explained.

Jimin smiled, "I love you!" Jimin said as he hugged Yoongi, "I love you more baby" Yoongi said back, after Jimin pulled back from the hug Yoongi looked at him and placed the ring on his finger, Jimin did the same with Yoongi.

Yoongi could then tell Jimin was starting to slip. "How about we get you some banana milk in one of your baby bottles?" Yoongi asked, Jimins eyes lit up, "Yes pwease daddy!" Jimin replied with happily, Yoongi smiled.

"Namjoon!" Yoongi yelled, Namjoon opened the door, "Get my baby some banana milk in one of his baby bottles" Yoongi said as he started rubbing Jimins back, "What if I don't want to?" Namjoon asked, Yoongi then gave Namjoon a death glare, "I'll be right back with it" Namjoon said panicked and ran to the kitchen.

After a few minutes he came back with the baby bottle full of banana milk, he handed it to Yoongi and left, Yoongi then poked Jimins lips with it and Jimin opened his mouth allowing Yoongi to feed him.

Jimin cuddled up to Yoongi and layed his head on Yoongis chest, "I love you you so much baby" Yoongi said, Jimin stopped drinking the milk for a second and said "I love you too daddy".

"I mean it baby, you are my soulmate, the love of my life, I love you so much" Yoongi said softly, Jimin giggled and kissed Yoongis cheek.

He then went back to drinking the milk as Yoongi smiled and kissed Jimins head and wrapped his free arm around him.