14

It's been a few weeks since Jimin and Yoongi officially started dating, they were still taking things slow, the most they've done is make out and cuddle.

Yoongi was nervous to go all the way with Jimin because he was scared he would end up hurting him later on.  Jimin didn't try to rush things though, he just went with the flow.

It was another practice day as usual, Jimin was getting tried and ready to go home, Yoongi felt the same way.  "Alright, practice is over for today" Hoseok said, Jimin and Yoongi grabbed their stuff and made a run for the door.

-

After practice all the members except for Yoongi and Jimin went to hang out with their friends outside of Hybe Labels.  Which left Jimin and Yoongi home alone again.

Yoongi decided he would clean out his and Jimins shared room, he was taking some boxes out of their closet when he realized one had some interesting things in it.

It had a blue pastel skirt, blue crop top, and knee high socks.

"Hey Jimin!" Yoongi called out, "What's up?" he asked as he walked in, "Is this yours?" Yoongi asked showing Jimin the box, "Um yeah

"Hey Jimin!" Yoongi called out, "What's up?" he asked as he walked in, "Is this yours?" Yoongi asked showing Jimin the box, "Um yeah.." Jimin replied with, "I've never seen you wear this" Yoongi said, Jimin just shrugged.

"You can wear it if you want to, I honestly think you would like really good in it" Yoongi said, Jimin smiled and grabbed the outfit and ran into the bathroom to change, after he came out he came in and seen Yoongi sitting on the bed.

Yoongi was absolutely speechless, Jimin honestly looked so hot, "Come sit down" Yoongi said while patting his lap, Jimin did so while blushing.  Yoongi moved up to Jimins ear and whispered "You really do look good baby", he then started kissing Jimins neck.

Jimin made small little noises while Yoongi did so, "Y-yoongi.." Jimin said, Yoongi came up from Jimins neck and was now face to face with him, "Yes baby boy?" Yoongi asked as he Kissed Jimins lips.  "C- can we um- you know?" Jimin asked awkwardly.

"Are you sure?" Yoongi asked, Jimin nodded, "You have to be absolutely sure." Yoongi said, "I am, I really want this, I don't want it with anyone else." Jimin said, Yoongi then pulled Jimin closer by his waist but still hesitant.

He started kissing Jimin softly and the kiss got a little rougher over time, Jimin pulled his crop top off and then rapped his arms around Yoongis neck, he then started grinding his hips against Yoongis lap, Yoongi then flipped Jimin over to where he was hovering over him.

"Your so pretty baby" Yoongi whispered softly, he then attacked Jimins lips again.  Jimin started pulling at Yoongis shirt, "Off" he said, Yoongi did so and then started attacking Jimins neck leaving love marks.

"t- touch me!' Jimin moaned out, "Are you sure, you have to be 100% sure" Yoongi said, just then Jimin grabbed Yoongis hand and placed it on his cloth member covered by his skirt.  Yoongi pulled Jimins skirt off and started stroking his clothed member.

After a few minutes he pulled his pants off and just stared with lust filled but also soft eyes.  "Open!" Yoongi commanded, Jimin opened his mouth and Yoongi slid his fingers in, after a few seconds he pulled out and started to enter one finger in Jimin.

Jimin closed his eyes tight from the dis comfort, Yoongi then entered a second finger, he gave Jimin a minute to adjust and then started working his fingers in and out of Jimin.  After a few minutes Jimin arched his back and moaned loudly, "Well found your prostate" Yoongi said with a smirk.

He then started removing his pants as Jimin watched him, once he was completely undressed he placed his hard member at Jimins entrance, he leaned down and kissed Jimin to distract him.  Once he was in he gave Jimin a minute to adjust.

He then started moving at a slow pace, he picked up the speed a little but not exactly what Jimin wanted, "Faster!" Jimin moaned out, "Are you sure?" Yoongi asked, "Yes!" Jimin moaned out, Yoongi started moving faster, he gripped his hips and started moving at a very fast pace.

"S- so tight!  Fuck!  You like this?  You like when I fuck you like this?" Yoongi asked as he kept going, "Y- yess!" Jimin moaned out, Yoongi then gripped the bed sheets to where he was hovering over Jimin, he started kissing him a little rough, but it was a sweet and loving kiss.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi as he digged his nails into Yoongis back, "I'm close!" Jimin moaned out, "Cum with me baby!" Yoongi breathed out, Jimin started stroking his member just as Yoongi started moving faster and harder, literally destroying the boys prostate.

After a few more moments Yoongi filled Jimin up and Jimin came all over Yoongis chest.  Yoongi collapsed onto the other, they layed there like that for a few minutes until Yoongi got up and cleaned them up, they then cleaned their mess and got ready for bed, they layed down and Jimin cuddled up into Yoongis chest happy with what happened tonight, but Yoongi couldn't help but think they did this too soon...