13

The next day Jimin was still in little space, and he was still acting the way he was the day before, he would throw a fit if something didn't go his way.

And because of Jimin acting this way Yoongi had to keep Blue away from Jimin longer as a punishment.

"No, I don't wan to eat!" Jimin yelled as he ran from Yoongi, "Park Jimin you need to eat!" Yoongi said while chasing after Jimin, "No!' Jimin yelled.

Jimin ended up accidentally running into the couch and falling, Yoongi immediately ran over to him, "Baby, are you ok?" Yoongi asked worried, Jimin just started crying as he made grabby hands for Yoongi.

Yoongi picked Jimin up and held him in his arms, Jimin snuggled his head into the crook of Yoongis neck.  Yoongi then walked Jimin over to the kitchen table and sat down with Jimin in his lap, "Will you eat now?" Yoongi asked, Jimin nodded and so Yoongi started feeding Jimin his food.

After Jimin finished eating Yoongi picked him up and took him to the bathroom to take a bath.  "Do I have to?" Jimin asked, "Yes baby, you have to get all clean" Yoongi replied with, Jimin pouted, "Okay" he saie back.

Yoongi turned on the bath water and waited for the tub to fill up, once it was full he added bubbles especially for Jimin.  Once he had it ready he called Jimin over, "Jiminie!" he said, Jimin poked his head around the corner, he slowly waddled into the bathroom in front of Yoongi.

"Arms up baby boy" Yoongi said, Jimin did so and Yoongi pulled his shirt off, he then proceeded to pull his pants off, Jimin covered Yoongis eyes as always when Yoongi pulled his underwear off.

Yoongi kept his eyes closed as Jimin stepped into the bathtub, he heard the water splashing which meant Jimin was in.  "You can look daddy!" Jimin said, Yoongi uncovered his eyes to see Jimin sitting in the bathtub playing in the water.

He sat there and adored Jimin, "Daddy, can you wash me?" Jimin suddenly asked, Yoongi felt nervousness wash over him and he could feel himself blushing, "A- are you sure?" he asked, Jimin nodded with a smile, "Pwease?" he asked.

Yoongi then sat on the edge of the bathtub, he grabbed a cup and started pouring water on Jimins body and then started washing it gently with soap.  He made sure to be careful around Jimins prince parts and not touch them, he really didn't feel like having big Jimin coming and punching him later.

Once Yoongi finished Jimin got out of the bathtub and Yoongi helped him dry off, he then carefully slipped his own hoodie over Jimin and Jimin put on a pair of his pastel yellow shirts.

Yoongi then went and put Jimin to bed, he layed there and cuddled with him until he fell asleep, he then ended up falling asleep himself.

________________

The next day BTS had practice as usual, Jimin started to finally pick up the steps and was happy about it, after practice all the members except for Yoongi and Jimin went straight to bed.

That meant Jimin and Yoongi were the only ones up, "Jimin, I wanna talk to you about why you've been bis behaving so much in little space" Yoongi said.

"Well, mostly because I can't have you I guess.. so I mis behave around you.." Jimin replied with, "What?" Yoongi asked, "Do you know how much I want to kiss you, or cuddle with you but can't?" Jimin said, "You can still do those things" Yoongi said, "But it's not the same, because we're not together" Jimin said.

"Do you want to be together?" Yoongi asked, "Of course I do, I have for awhile now" Jimin replied with, "Jimin, I've loved you since the day I met you, and you know I want to take things slow but that's really only because I can't keep a relationship, I don't want to get into a relationship with you and then end up hurting you in a few months, it would be a lot worse on little Jimin" Yoongi explained.

"I want to give us a try, I'm willing to take that risk, I just want to be with you" Jimin said back, "Are you sure?" Yoongi asked, "I'm positive" Jimin replied with.

"Okay, well Park Jimin will you be my boyfriend?" Yoongi asked, "Of course I will!" Jimin said as he hugged Yoongi, when they pulled back their faces were inches from each others, "I love you" Yoongi said, "I love you too" Jimin replied with, Yoongi then leaned in and captured Jimins lips in his.