Chapter 29: Studying? Cringe.

Start from the beginning

"Okay, that's cool!" Mina, Jirou, and Aluna let their jaws drop.

"What about you, Ochaco?" Tsu turned to the cute brunette. "How was your week?"

"I would say it was very enlightening." Ochaco said while intensely staring at her fist and punching the air.

"I think she found her fighting spirit." Tsu pressed her pointer finger to her chin.

"Yeah, that battle hero must've been something else." Jirou nodded.

"After one week she's like a totally different person." Kaminari said.

"A lot of things can happen during a week, Kaminari." Aluna patted his shoulder before walking to the back of them classroom to Todoroki.

"How was the rest of your internship???" Aluna dragged out and stood next to Todoroki's desk.

"Annoying, but educational." Todoroki looked up at her.

"Well that's all you can ask for, I guess." Aluna shrugged.

"How are you hands, Aluna?" Iida came over.

"They're doing okay. I'm getting the stitches out later. I'm going to recovery girl." Aluna looked at her hands that she bandaged, not wanting to open them again.

"Well that's good. You were really loopy on pain meds." Deku cut in.

"You liked it, with the amount you were laughing at me." Aluna rolled her eyes and Deku chuckled.

"Now, if you want to talk about the ones who really changed, it was those four." Kaminari directed everyone's eyes to the out in the back of the Class.

"Oh, yeah! The Hero Killer!" Sero yelled while his collar was being squeezed by an angry Katsuki.

"Glad you guys made it back alive. Seriously." Kirishima said seriously.

"I worried about you, too." Momo looked over.

"You were lucky Endeavor showed up and saved you guys." Sato said relieved.

"So cool." Hagakure bounced. "Just what I'd expect from the number two hero!"

Aluna felt rage bubble within her as she stared at the floor.

"Yep. He saved us." She said with fake, almost creepy joy.

"Umm Aluna you're smoking." Jirou sweat dropped.

"Hm?" Aluna snapped her head up.

"You're on fire!" Kaminari yelled.

"Shit!" Aluna realized but before she could do anything, Shoto covered her body with frost and efficiently stopped her smoking.

"Endeavor saved us." Todoroki looked down at his desk.

"Did you guys hear the news about the Hero Killer? Everyone's been saying that he was somehow connected to the League of Villains. Can you imagine how frightening it would've been if that creep had been there when they attacked the USJ?" Ojiro said.

"He's scary, yeah. But did you see him in that weird video? Is all over the internet." Kaminari popped in.

"I didn't even know there was a video of him." Ojiro looked at him curiously.

"Yeah. Stain's a pretty evil villain, but, like, super tenacious. He's almost kinda cool don't you guys thing?" Kaminari continued.

"Kaminari!" Deku snapped him out of his explanation and Kaminari remembered Iida.

"Uh- oh! Dude!" Kaminari threw his hand over his mouth.

"No, it's okay. You're fine. It is true that's he's quite a tenacious villain. I understand why some people might think he was cool. But instead of helping the world, his beliefs led him to cold-blooded murder. No matter his motives, killing cannot be condoned." Iida said while looking at his injured hand. Aluna looked at the ground and let his words resonate. She still wanted to know what Stain meant by a true hero.