Chapter 5

Ayanokoji POV

As Hayasaka and Shinomiya made there way out of the store I couldn't help but feel like I had a connection with one of them but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

I then turned to Horikita, "Rather odd win conditions Horikita." I said. "Please don't say it like I'm all at fault, I made those conditions based on the fact that they probably know what type of person I am." she responded.

Ah, I see. She was planning on going through with the second condition but I felt like those two would definitely see through that diversion so Horikita was probably going to continue going for the first and third condition.

"So Horikita I assume that you have a plan to win?" I said quizzically. "Of course, I went to Hiratsuka Sensei and asked if anything is coming up soon, and she told me that they should be going on a trip with the whole entire year a week after we transfer in."

(It's gonna be an OOC trip but it will be the same concept of the trip where Tobi, Hayama's friend, is trying to confess to glasses—forgot her name)(also Komachi, Haruno, and Iroha will be going on this trip)

"So it seems this trip is going to be the gamble of this op huh." "Yes and it will be a 5 day-4 night trip, so that is our time limit, if we can't get it done by then it will be harder to get an opportunity."

Honestly if it wasn't during a trip it would've been easier for Horikita to work up front and me in the shadows but this trip could be a good factor to initiate into the plan.

"Horikita to let you know we still have no idea who the target is of this assassination." Of course Hiratsuka sensei said she was the target but I couldn't believe her words that easily.

"Right I heard your talk with Hiratsuka Sensei and it seemed like her statement was to give us peace of mind or something. Of course she may be telling the truth but the fact she gave up so easily is suspicious." Horikita said.

At least Horiktia and my thinking were on a similar train of thought, "We should keep what 2 conditions we want to fill open m, we don't know how the Service Club may react and how well the assassin will play their cards." I said calmly.

She nodded in reply and said something before getting up to leave, "Thats fine with me considering we don't know what those two know but if something does happen we always have that Plan B." I sighed.

This Plan B wasn't something that I was looking g forward to but if we had to do it we have to do it. Maybe it will be better if we do Plan B, I could already imagine their face but that seems a little rude.

Due to Horikita even coming up with the Plan B I decided to tease her a little, "See you later, partner"
Whoosh. A knife grazed right part my cheek and would of hit me if I didn't dodge last second. "Ayanokoji, have you thought about your last will yet?"Horikita asked. What was with this malicious intent should I just end it all right here?

No I can't think like this, "It was a joke." I said. "Jokes are meant to be funny" she replied sternly, "You know Ayanokoji-kun I was planning on going to The Store but maybe I should go get more school supplies. School supplies, why would she need—Oh.

"Now, now Horikita let's be rational." "I am rational." She said and left off on those words. Maybe I should let someone else go with her but I was out of options. It seemed that Ichinose, Kushida, Amasawa, and Sakayanagi were going on a trip in England. And I'm pretty sure Horikita dislikes the idea of being with the other two that she does with me.

As I was getting up to leave I decided to get some more fries because they were very good. As I walked up to the register I saw Karuizawa.

"Hello Ayanokoji what would you like." "Can I ah e a Medium Curly Fry, To-Go" I said. "Is that all" I nodded in affirmation and payed for them." I also had something I was curious about, "Where's Sudo." I asked.