Character Introduction

Location: Tokyo, Japan
Near the entrance of the pleasure district around 5:30pm, "Hey there hot stuff would you mind escorting me to the nearest hotel"said a feminine voice while rubbing her finger from the base of his neck to his chest."Sure,um follow me"he said."Those breast are unreal!"Thought the man that appeared to be in his mid-twenties.

*10 minutes later*

"Wait what are you doi—?"That was the last breath the man took. He wasn't such an innocent person as to be spared. Apparently he's a drug trafficker and a person who wouldn't hesitate to kill someone if the end of the deal wasn't met.

"Wasn't that a little too easy"the voice that was revealed appeared to be a high school girl with strawberry-blonde colored hair, and rather monstrous–I mean rather large breasts for her age.

This had been a rather easier task. The guy was already drunk so getting inside his head had been easier then she had imagined. Was it because of the spring season or the breasts?Who knows, the world certainly doesn't and neither did the author.

"This is Honami calling in, the target had been suppressed in dealt with" she exclaimed through an earpiece. "Maybe red really isn't my color"

Character Profile
Name: Ichinose Honami
D.O.B: July 20
Area of Specialization: The Art of Seduction
Likes: Friends, Companionship, Respect
Dislikes: Dishonesty, Betrayal
————————————————————————
Location: Madrid, Spain
It was currently raining but that didn't matter at the moment. "Uh I can't stand the rain"I stand corrected I guess it did bother a certain person. "Fufu, Masumi-San if you didn't want to be drenched in rain why did you take the job"said a petite figure. This girl knew the reason but wanted to tease her til the very end. "Uh, I knew I shouldn't have took the job" she mumbled.

"Masumi-San the target is about 15 meters ahead of you, grab they keycard that leads inside the building" "Ok" she sighs. Now she is currently on the move to still the keycard dangling from the women's purse. She easily grabs it and reads it to see if they got the right person. "No need to check Masumi, it's the right person"she heard through the earpiece as the other person knew what she would do.

"Hope so" she thought to herself . She heads back in the direction she came from after walking a few more meters as to not seem suspicious. "Good work Masumi" "Yeah, yeah now can you tell me again why you put both of us on this job Sakayangi?" "Fufufu" she just chuckled in response.

Character Profile
Name: Masumi Kamuro
D.O.B: February 20
Area of Specialization: Lock Picking and Sleight of Hand
Likes: Art, Thrill
Dislikes: Weirdos, People, Being Bothered

Name: Sakayanagi Arisu
D.O.B: March 12
Area of Specialization: High Level Intelligence, Control Over a Situation
Likes: Challenges, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka (who knows what type of like), S&M Play—only if she's S (wait can someone edit this out)
Dislikes: Boring Situations, Physical Activities
————————————————————————
Location: Beijing, China
"Where's the hospitality in a piece of shit place like this" He said walking up to the place as to expect a warm welcome. Suddenly a man with a kimono, a nicely shaved head, and a tattoo that was around the shoulder areas.

 Suddenly a man with a kimono, a nicely shaved head, and a tattoo that was around the shoulder areas