Chapter Five: Need You Now.

This chapter is dedicated to an awesome fan of mine! 

Lexi, this one's for you >.>

Savannah was furious. At herself and at him! Who did he think he was?! Going around kissing her! Trying to dictate her life! Making fun of her! Stupid hot pompous jerk! And now she was lost. Lost in the middle of nowhere. Everywhere she looked she could just see the black night and the long buildings closing in on her.

“Dammit!” She muttered and stopped walking. Fear was inkling down her back and all she could do was just stand there and wait for someone to come.

Damon was furious. At himself and her! Who did she think she was?! Trying to runway in the middle of the night like that! Stupid sexy pompous woman!

 Savannah was getting scared by the minute. It seemed like the buildings around her were closing in on her. She was surrounded by the darkness of it all. The only light coming was the moonlight reflected by the glass and it was creepy. She regretted running away from humanity and being lost like this. She wasn’t aware that Damon was there searching for her. And that he vowed to wring her neck as soon as he saw her. Savannah stopped and tried to remember her way home. The street looked familiar and if she could just find a landmark she would be okay and she searched. But she couldn’t place anything.

Damon found her leaning against a wall right at the front of a street giving open invitation to come mug or kidnap or do something worse to her. And that thought made him wanna kill someone. He didn’t know why but she arose a protective feeling inside him. A feeling which he had never experienced before and he wanted to teach her a lesson. He was going to teach her a lesson she wouldn’t forget. Damon slowly made his way to her, making sure he wouldn’t make any noise to tip her off, and when he was right behind her he took his arm and enclosed it over her face.

Savannah tensed when she felt someone behind her. She knew she was in danger and she was ready. She was gonna kick the bastard right where it hurt the most. She waited for the attack and when she felt an arm enclose her she stiffened for a moment, when she felt the hold of her attacker slacked she bit him (hard), whirled around and kicked him in the shin.

Damon had not expected what came next. One minute his arm was around her and the next minute he was flat on his back howling.

“DAMMIT!” He shouted and clutched at his shin. Savannah was a freaking monster!

“Damon?! DAMON!” She shouted back and for a minute both of them stared at each other.

Savannah couldn’t believe it was Damon who had attacked her!

“What the hell was that for?” Damon growled at her! She might just have crippled him for life!

“What was all that ..?! Oh, my God.” She was having trouble speaking, she was scared out of her mind and Damon didn’t seem sorry at all. He got up and walked up to her. He looked angry and when he was just in front of her thoughts finally stopped at one thing. She hadn’t thought for a minute that he would be the one and when she digested the information she slapped him right across his cheek.

“You, bastard! Did you think it was funny, attacking me like that?!” She demanded but Damon was too shocked to say anything.

“That’s the second time you have hit me and that’s one too many.” Damon growled and she flinched.

“And attacking me was okay, right?” She shouted at him and he growled harder. All he could think of was how idiotic she was.

“Do you think I liked doing that? I did that because that was what could’ve happened to you! What the hell were you thinking when you ran away from me like that?! That was a stupid thing to do! Anything could have happened?! Who do you think I am? You’re freaking guardian angel? You make me run after you all the time! Are you suicidal?!” He shouted, too. He didn’t note the fear in her eyes. She couldn’t say anything, she was lost in the flashbacks.