Nightmare Morning

"What do you mean 'you forgot her in the studio'?!" Lucifer was pacing chewing on his fingernails. This was bad, really bad. Yes he hadn't wanted to take care of his niece, but for fucks sake, he also didn’t want anything to happen to that cute baby angel.

"Could you shut up for a moment! I left her with Velvet." "Velvet?!", somehow that fact definitly didn’t calm him down. "Why of all Velvet?" Lilith was furiously rubbing her hurting head while texting on her phone pacing around the room similarly to her husband, "She was playing with her, so I thought it a good idea." Noticing her husbands upcoming protest she swiftly intervened, "Shut up. I am currently texting her." Lucifer sighed still feeling hysteric, but left his wife to text and find her, so he went to his office guiltily staring at the place the baby angel had appeared the day before.

Finally getting an answer Lilith sighed before silently cursing.

Sorry, I left her with Vox.
Wait a moment, I will text him...

Vox, no that really was not good. Biting her lips Lilith paced, guiltily looking to Lucifers office. He will flip if he hears this. On then other hand he had no right to complain, afterall he had lost Charlie for hour on the one visit to Lu Lu Land when Lilith hadn't been able to come with them.

The sound of a notification startled Lilith from her thought. Swiftly looking at the text she froze. Oh, fucking hell...

So... Vox apparently told Valentino to look after her.

I am currently texting him, but he doesn't seem to look at his texts right now, so that can take a while.

Panic was not the right word to discribe what Lilith felt as she gulped. This was a catastrophe, a terrible, terrible catastrophe. Sitting down Lilith was about to put her phone down when she got a picture sent from Velvet stating that she found it on the internet and that Val still hadn't answered.

Confused she stared at a picture of three Imps, a Hellhound and Stolas(?) sitting around a birthday cake, but what got her attention most was the laughing baby angel safely held in Stolas arms. So she is not with Valentino right? But where is she then?