I.M.P.eccible Cuteness

Evening soon came and Millie and Moxxie were in Blitz' office discussing who will take the toddler home for the night. Blitz slowly having taken a liking to the cutie, while Millie and Moxxie did not trust their boss to take care of her.

All the while Loona was facing a different dilemma. Unsurely she stared at the baby girl making grabby hands up at her. She gulped, she had never had to take care of a child. What if she did something wrong and the baby starts crying? Slowly, unsure, she grabbed the toddler and took her into her arms. Immediatly the girl giggled cuddling into Loonas soft fur.

Relaxing Loonas tail unconcious began to wag at the cutie staring up at her giggling and cuddling. Unbothered by the shouts coming from the office they sat down and Loona began to hum a song staring at the toddler, who cutely started to rub her eyes laying her head onto Loonas shoulder.

Some time later...

Finally having come to the agreement, that Millie and Moxxie would take the toddler with them for the night they all left the office to find out that their discussion had been unnecessary. On the couch layed a sleeping Loona carefully holding onto the also sleeping toddler. Blitz' eyes widdened and sparkled at the cute sight and both Millie and Moxxie smiled. But what to do now? They certainly couldn't wake them.

Finally after explaining to Blitz for the third time how to change a diaper and make an appropiate bottle of milk Millie and Moxxie left the office, Blitz having convinced them he would watch after Loona and the child. "And don't forget, if anything happens call!", Millie stated before the elevator door closed.

Blitz sat staring at his adoptive daughter and the cute baby girl sucking on her own thumb. Would this be how it feels to be a grandpa?, he thought quietly yawning. His thoughts drifting as his head started to feel heavy and the not even an hour after Millie and Moxxie left he was deeply asleep.