𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒆

Start from the beginning

[A/N: I never draw a proper dress so this is my first attempt but I'm actually satisfied with this one.]

The amount of people were staring at you made you feel quite uncomfortable. No one expected to see a man in a dress but you ended up looking the most beautiful man in Teyvat. At least those are the exaggerated thoughts coming ftom the people.

The room was filled only by noise of your heels walking on the floor while everyone's eyes were on you before they went back to whatever they were doing. You tried to find Aether and Osial who seems to be quite tensed to see you headed towards their way.

"Woah! Y/N, you looked drop dead gorgeous in that dress. At first, Paimon thought you suddenly changed into a girl for a sec." Paimon said nervously before she continued eating whatever food she was eating.

"Thank you for the compliment, Paimon." You were actually glad that this world ain't as judgemental as to the one back at Earth. You turned to the two of them who are still frozen in place.

"Are you two gonna stare at me endlessly as if nothing in the world matters anymore?" You asked as they immediately get flustered.

"Uuhh... Sorry, Young Master. It's just that you looked so... ravishing." He said as you gave him a frown. You don't sense any lust from his compliment but out of all word, he chose that.

"Please don't ever use that word to compliment me ever again. But thank you." You gave them a smile which made them deceased.

You looked around for any drinks before noticing Diluc and Kaeya were on a bar. "I'll be going to grab a drink. I'll be right back." You said as you happily made your way to the bar for a glass or maybe a bottle of apple cider.

They watched you left before immediately fell down to the floor. Seeing you smile with you looking like that surely driving them crazy.

You sat on the bar stool before smiling. "Hello Master Diluc, Kaeya." Boy, their heart were racing when they saw you coming towards the bar.

"Hello, Y/N. Nice dress you got there..." Diluc didn't dare to make an eye contact with you. He immediately took out a glass and pour apple cider in it since it's the only thing that you like to drink.

"You know. When you said that you would look exquisite, I really thought you were going to wear going to wear one of the flashy suits not a dress. This is a first I met a guy like you." He said as you smiled widely.