𝟏→ 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑

Start from the beginning

"I doubt the result," You blabber as you drink on your tumbler.

"Oh, believe me, this show will take the audience's interest!"

"Hmm, I hope so...Let's take some bite?" You wore your bag, dangling it on your right shoulder. Both of you went out of the theatre room and proceed outside the school.

"Where's Mikey again. He forgot his phone to me."

"I'm sure, those guys drifted away already," You articulated. You open the door of your car and went inside, starting the engine. You pulled out of the parking and leave the place shortly.

"Anyway, anyway, how's your date with Nahoya-kun??" Looking at the road while your hands are on the steering wheel, Emma questioned you.

"It was fun, Nahoya's good but he isn't my type. He's just so good that he doesn't deserve someone like me," You replied. Emma gasp shortly.

"So, you turn him down!"

You nod. "That was the result but we're good. He understands me."

"Gosh, I'm jealous." You let out a chuckle and glance at her.

"Why don't you ask Draken?" You teased. Emma blushed and rolled her eyes.

"Ohh shut up. That kind of man won't come when it comes for that."

--

After grabbing some snacks with Emma, you drove her home while you on the other hand decided to get some air at the riverside. As you parked your car, you went out and went down on the grass—down to the flat part of the ground where you can see clearly the river. You slide down your skirt as you sit on the green grass, then lean your back on the parallel line of the ground which is coated by the grass.

A gust of wind blew past you, blowing the little string of your hair and your uniform. You are so tired from today's event. Not just for the stage play rehearsal but also some of your paper works for school. You look at the pinkish sky where some birds are flying.

You closed your eyes trying to get a short nap since this place isn't dangerous, plus people don't come and stay here often. You put your left arm under your lap to prevent your skirt to lift up, just in case. Until little by little your eyelids are started to become heavier than usual.

--

Broom. Broom. Broom.

A loud noise of the motorbikes woke you up but you didn't open your eyes and continued to take a bit nap. You're currently relaxing when you heard a laugh and footsteps on the grass.

Your eyes are now half open and staring at the river. The footsteps are getting nearer as you expected. It only stops when it saw you taking a nap. You heard another step.

"Ri-- ohhh. We've got a babe here." You heard the guy say. You closed your eyes and pretend to sleep.

"Let's wake her up," The same guy said again. "No, how about let's take a taste first... yeah, that's right."

"Tch, do as you please. Don't talk to me." A baritone and cold voice squeezed your ears making you open your eyes shut. Your vision was a bit blurry and it hurts the way the sun rays hit your pupils.