She stares at me, shaking her head. "I feel bad for you. Your attitude is your biggest downfall. You don't know how to treat or talk to nobody. All you care about is yourself and that's fucked up." she says.

"You right, all I care about is Reshawd Thomas Crippen. Name another mothafucka who love me like I love myself. It's a doggy dog world, Becky. Having a big ass heart is your biggest downfall." I say.

"I love you, Reshawd but your head too far up your ass for you to see!" she screams. I wince from the pain in my throat then look at her. "I don't love or like you, period. Not even the slightest bit. I'm being honest. I don't find you attractive, not even a little bit." I say.

"Fuck you." she coldly says. My eyes widen at the taste of blood in my mouth. "Get my nurse." I choke over my blood. My mouth full of blood and my head throbbing. "You don't need me, remember?" she sarcastically asks. "So you get your own nurse. You don't need my ugly ass, do it yourself." she adds, then walks out.

HOLLAND

I'm at Emory's house in his bed talking his head off. "Emory, what if I cut my hair off?" I ask. He sits up. "Holland, your hair falls to your waist. Why cut it?" he asks. I lean back. "I'm gay and like... I always liked the boyish look. So what if?" I ask. He scrunches his nose up. "Don't cut it off like a nigga... if anything just dress like a dude. Don't cut it off though. I'll never talk to you again." he says.

I chuckle then straddle his lap. "I'm just playing." I say. I smirk at the feeling of him hardening. "Let's have a threesome." I say. He chuckles. "Naw... I don't share půssy with my niggas and I ain't sharing with a girl neither." he says.

I kiss his lips. I don't know what it is about Emory but I can't stay away from him. We've been knowing each other ever since my dad kicked me out when I was seventeen. He was my granny's guest. We have sex every once in a while but I try not to get so attached because Emory is known for having plenty hoes and so am I so I highly doubt either one of us could stay faithful. We never talk about a relationship but I'm sure it crossed his mind just like it crosses mine.

My phone starts ringing. "Ignore that." he says, kissing my neck. It starts ringing again. I pull away and stare at Chevy's number. Why the hell is he calling me so much?

"Wassup?" I ask, playing in Emory's dreads while he pulls my pants down. "Where you at?" he asks. "Emory's, why?" I ask. "Don't be mad, Holland." he says. "Mad for what?" I ask. "You know that girl you messing with? Mya, I think that's her name?" he asks. "Yeah, what about bae?" I ask, chuckling. "Me and Lil King was chillin' in the car finna go to McDonald's. She came up tryin' to rob a nigga, mane. I wasn't strapped so I ran her ass over in dad's snake skin Lamborghini." he says. Lil King bursts into laughter in the background.

I push Emory off. "You didn't have to kill her." I mumble. "She had a gun at us trying to rob me so I ran her down like one of them old school pimps." he says, trying to hold in his laughter.

"Whatever, Chevy." I say. I can't be mad at him. She never should've did that. I wipe my eyes. "Don't cry." he says. "I'm fine. I didn't love her." I lie, then hang up. I loved her so much. I don't think I'll ever find love without something coming between it.

"You good?" Emory asks. I shake my head no. He kisses my lips then spreads my legs then pushes himself in me. I moan then grip his back. "It'll be aight." he says in between strokes, then pecks my lips.

I came twice but he still going. He bites down on my neck then lets out a low growl as he nuts inside of me. He pulls out. "Yo daddy gone kill me." he says, shaking his head and chuckling.

"But it's all good, I don't mind a baby." he says, grinning. I force a smile on my face. Truth is, I can't even have children.

PROD

That shit was weird. I feel sick to my stomach. Why the hell is my son secretly in love with her? I can't figure it out for nothing.

I'm driving to Roc's house right now. Zaya balled up in the back seat crying. She so over dramatic sometimes.

I pull into his driveway then get out and open her door. I grab her hand then lead her to the door. He opens it with a blunt hanging out his mouth and his boxers on.

"My bad for all that mess, Zaya. Wassup, Prod?" he asks, letting us in. I pull her infront of me then walk in the living room. We sit down on the couch. "What's wrong with yall?" he asks. I pick up the bong sitting on the table then hit it.

I smile, instantly feeling the high from it. I chuckle. "Nothin, man. We good." I answer. He grins. "That's some good shit, huh?" he asks, watching me hit the bong. I nod my head yes. I'm so high, his voice sound distant as hell.

A hoe walks in. She fine as fuck but apparently she into women cause she all in Zaya's face. "I gave you good head a few years ago, quit acting like you don't know me." she says, giggling with her hand on Zaya's thigh. She fine and all but hell naw. I grip her wrist then snatch it off my baby. "Keep yo hands to yourself. I know you learned that in pre school." I say, mean mugging her.

Zaya laughs a little. My phone starts ringing. I chuckle. "I'm tellin' you, my nigga. Tupac ain't dead." I say to Roc, ignoring my phone. He laughs. "This nigga high as hell." he says. I raise my hand. "Give me a high five." I say. "Nigga, ain't nobody infront of you. You and weed don't mix." he says. I chuckle.

I pull Zaya on my lap. She stands, talking on the phone and walking away from us. I raise my eyebrow. "She mad at me?" I ask. "Nigga, I don't know. Ask her, high ass nigga." Roc says. I throw my pinky up at him. He starts dying laughing. "Nigga so high, he don't even know his pinky from his middle finger." he says, taking pictures of me. I chuckle then close my eyes. I'm getting sleepy as hell now.

ZAYA

"I was wondering if you still wanted to come to my beach party, beauty." he says. "Hmmm... I'm not really into parties when I don't know the people there." I answer, smiling and twirling my hair with my finger.

"It's my family only, I promise, beauty. It's for the woman who raised me. It's her birthday so I wanted to throw her a party. Besides, beauty I like you a lot and I think it'll be a good idea to introduce you guys." he says. I chuckle. "That sounds nice. I'll come once I make sure my children are situated and make sure my ex husband is gone." I say. If Prod decides he wants to go chill with Donna, I'll go.

My phone flies straight out my hand. I turn around and look at Prod crazy. I swear the weed smell on him got me feeling slightly high.

His eyes are halfway open and red as tomatoes. He's just towering over me glaring at me. "You're high and drunk. Move." I mumble.

I look away from him. "Get my phone off the floor and give it back." I say. "Zavianna, why you playin' with me?" he slowly asks, breathing heavily. I try to push him away but he is way too strong. "Move." I say. He grabs my hands and pins them to the wall above my head. "Quit fuckin' with that nigga. If I can't have you, he damn sure can't." he says. I look at him crazy. "Get out my damn face. I'm single so I can talk to whoever I want to. You the one who's dating the damn correctional officer. She cute and she ain't ratchet, worry bout what yall got going on.  I'm gonna talk to him if I want to." I say.

He can't be mad at all. He turns around then punches a deep hole in the wall. "Fuck, Zavianna! Why the fuck you playing with my emotions?" he yells at me. I look away. He snatches my chin roughly, making me look at him. I slap his hand. "Move, that shir hurt." I say, rubbing my neck. He snatches me up by my chirt. "You think I'm fucking playin' with you? Why you playing with my gotdamn emotions?" he screams at me. I blow. "That's the alcohol talking. Go lay down." I say, squeezing my nose. He grips my wrist then throws me down to the floor then towers over me.

"Stop playing with me!" he growls. I notice tears slowly rolling down his face.

"Don't put your hands on me." I say, standing up. He pushes me back down. I look at him crazy. I swear I hate when he smokes and drinks. Plus, he didn't even take his medicine today. Roc walks in.  "Ay, nigga, come on,  chill out. You drunk." he says, pulling Prod.  I get up and rush out of there then out the house. I start walking up the street. I'll call Almond to come and pick me up from the gas station or something. I ain't about to deal with Prod right now.

COMMENT 25
VOTE

YALL PROLLY MAD AF AT ME LMAOO THAT HAD 2 HAPPEN THO. I BET YA CAN'T GUESS WHY