4: loving is easy

Zacznij od początku

-She's good- I heard Callie saying as I exited the lab.

...

- So, Mer's got an hostil uterus?- I asked my brother while we were working together.

-Yeah- I noticed sadness on his voice.

-Hey, that doesn't mean you can't have kids, Derek- I looked at him over the surgical glasses.

-I know, I just... it's hard because I think she blames herself for it. For the miscarriage and this whole situation.

-Well, maybe you should tell her that's not her fault. Sometimes people need to hear those things coming from the ones they love.

-I'll take your advice- he smiled at me under his mask- you good to close?

-Got it- I nodded.

...

Mark, Callie and I were heading outside to go to the restaurant when Arizona reached us.

-Change of plans. Mark, you're taking little sunshine and me to dinner tonight.

-We're going on a date, the three of us- she clarified- alone.

-Is this to make up for the fact that you don't like me?

-You told him?- she asked us.

-No, we...

-They didn't need to- he interrupted and then smiled- fine, let's go. But you're buying.

-Why do I get to go?- I frowned.

-Because you're about to tell me all sort of embarrassing stories about him that I'll be able to use if I get mad at him- she hooked her arms with mine and Mark's- also, don't complain, you're having a good dinner for free.

-Seems fair- I nodded and laugh.

...

7x05

7x05

I sat next to my brother at a meeting and handed him a coffee.

-Life saviour- he thanked me and started to drink.

-I know.

-I have great faith in you- Richard started- great faith. I can because I chose you. I trained you- he looked at my and Derek- I've watched your work. I know what you can do. That's why today's different. The training wheels are coming off, people. I'm throwing down the gauntlet today. I've got a million dollars surplus, and one department gets it- I raised my eyebrows impressed- you know what you need and I know what you need. Now, I want to know what you want. And I'm gonna keep the residents busy. Very busy. So that'll give you time to put your best foot forward.

He finished and we started to leave.

-Are you with me or Torres?- Derek asked with puppy eyes.

-Don't you dare put puppy eyes on her, Shepherd- Callie approached us pointing at him, but she looked at me the same way making me chuckle.