introductions

Jack was a quiet boy, wasn't very sociable, quite nerdy, so moving in with a new group of people didn't sound great.
His old university shut down due to too many bad reports so he had to move to Newcastle. Apparently they had a good film and media course so he took it.

He knocked on the door of his new accommodation and the door opened.
A girl, similar height to him opened it with a big smile.
"Hiiiii, you must be jack" she cheered
"Er yeah"
"Come in, your bags came up a few hours ago, they're in your room now" she explained
"Oh thanks" he said sheepishly
"Dont be shy, were all nice here, I'm Charlotte" she said bringing him into the main room.
There were 3 more girls, megan, holly and paige.
They all seemed nice and after introducing themselves Charlotte lead jack to his new room.
"Now I am sorry but it is quite feminine because we just used it as a spare room kind of, so the wardrobe is full of our clothes and on the desk is our things but we will move them dont worry" said Charlotte.
"Its fine, thanks" said jack.
"Right well I'll be in the living room, come through later ok?"
"Ok"
Charlotte closed the door as jack looked around his new room.

"Right well I'll be in the living room, come through later ok?""Ok"Charlotte closed the door as jack looked around his new room

Although it was very girly, it was also nice.
There was a big mirror by his desk, it did have a pot with a few brushes in but he ignored it.
The wardrobe however was full of girls clothes, he didn't want to cause any fuss so he left it and kept his clothes in his bags.
But for a room it was nice, and his roommates seemed nice.

He chilled in his room for a few hours, settling inand then went through to the living room.
"Hi" said paige cheerfully
He said hi back.
Still shy he sat down and started talking to paige, holly was cooking and the other 2 were out.
They got on quite well.
"I am sorry about your wardrobe, I'll move my things, it's just mine is too small" explained paige after jack told her about it.
"Oh, well you can keep a few things in there if you need" he suggested
"Ok, I'll take some out though" she said getting up to do so.
Jack stayed seated thinking how nice everyone is.
"Jack" called paige from his room.
He went over to her.
"Jack, I wont judge but do you use makeup" she asked seeing the brushes by his mirror.
"Oh no, they were just there when I got here"
"Oh that makes sense, they're probably Megan's, just leave them, she will get them"
"Ok"
As she was taking some of her clothes out she mentioned on how feminine his room is.
"I dont really mind, it's a room, and a nice one so it isn't bad"
"Fair enough" she said closing the wardrobe.
Jack then started to put his clothes in, there were still a few cardigans and trousers in there but enough room for all his clothes.
Finally he had unpacked as Charlotte and megan got back.

As they were eating paige told megan about the brushes.
"Oh yeah I forgot, can I just keep them there jack, it's just I have too many and dont want to throw them away" asked megan
"I guess so, but if you ever need them then they will be there" he said
"Thanks"
They continued to eat and get to know each other better, he was tired though and after a long day he decided to go to bed.