0.3 𝔪𝔬𝔳𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔣𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢!

Start from the beginning

🍚★ Goth metal rice ★🍚
I forgot you live with friends

☾🦶🏻Foot fetish🦶🏻☽
Do you know their horoscopes?

❆ Ice ice baby ❆
MELONE NO

꧁ mirror mirror Michael Jackson ꧂
Melone stop being a creep you don't even know how old the people their living with is.

♛🍓Innocent strawberry🍓♛
Why would knowing their horoscopes be creepy?

♕♖Fine aged ham♜♛
Don't ask.....

♛🍓Innocent strawberry🍓♛
Ah shoot I gotta go!.tonight's movie night!

🍚★ Goth metal rice ★🍚
Night

♕♖Fine aged ham♜♛
Get 8 hours of rest

❆ Ice ice baby ❆
Bye

꧁ mirror mirror Michael Jackson ꧂
Night~ also Prosciutto you sound old when you tell people to get a good sleep like that

☾🦶🏻Foot fetish🦶🏻☽
Au revoir!

꧁ mirror mirror Michael Jackson ꧂
ewww...I think you just offended the whole country of France again

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

You chuckled at the last few messages before shutting your phone off and leaving on your desk to charge before heading downstairs. you went into the living room to see everyone bundled up in blankets with a large bowl of popcorn, "hey y/n!, go pick a film!" Narancia said pointing to a small shelf that contained multiple films. your gloved finger grazed over the titles of multiple films you hadn't seen like "the lost boys" "Jurassic park" "stars wars: the empire strikes back" "Austin powers" and multiple others that you looked through. Suddenly you stopped on a title that sounded familiar to you.

Your hand hovered over "the godfather" as memories of Diavolo flooded back, you remembered him mumbling to himself about the film though you couldn't remember if it was good or bad. You pulled it out the shelf and turned to everyone as they waited to see what you had picked"umm I think I heard this was a good film?, what do you guys think?" You asked holding up the Movie case making everyone's eyes widen, "nonono! Thats a film I wouldn't suggest watching!" Bruno fussed gently taking the movie case and putting it back on the shelf. "It's a good film but....you probably wouldn't like it" he said seeing your confused face, you nodded still confused see making everyone sigh in relief. "Oh! How about Disney?!" Narancia suggested making Fugo sigh, "just as long as you don't screech the lyrics" he grumbled making Narnacia yell "HEY!" Before Bruno stepped in between the two.

"That's a great idea narancia but I'd suggest you two don't fight or else you'll miss desert for the week" Bruno Warned making both of their faces pale, "what film should we put on?." Mista asked going past the still pale Narancia and Fugo to look at the Disney movies. "I suggest we put on beauty and the beast" Abbachio said sipping on his wine Making mista chuckle, "you really like that film huh?" He teased making Abbachio give him a sharp glare. "I'm good with beauty and the beast. Is everyone else ok with it?" Bruno asked looking at Everyone who nodded, "I haven't seen it before so I'm good with it" You said making Bruno nod and smile.

"It's a good film...you'll like it" Abbachio said somewhat embarrassed before everyone moved onto the couch while Bruno prepared the movie. Bruno sat in the middle with Abbachio on his left and Mista, Fugo And Narancia on his left. You looked confused where to sit until Abbachio patted the spot beside him That was on the other side from Bruno. You moved to the spot and sat awkwardly there until Abbachio sighed and pulled his blanket around you, at him doing this you nestled in more comfortably while the beginnings the film began and everyone smiled.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℭ𝔯𝔦𝔪𝔰𝔬𝔫 ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

the end credits rolled as you sleepily stared at the screen while propping your head on Abbachio's shoulder. Fugo, mista And Narancia were also half asleep While both Abbachio and Bruno were both wide awake. "Do you all wanna sleep here?" Bruno asked looking at the group of already half asleep teens and you, "Yeah" You four collectively said making him chuckle. Abbachio looked down at you as you began drifting off, he sighed before grabbing a nearby pillow and laying it on his lap before gently laying you down so you could rest your head on the pillow.

By now Narancia, mista And Fugo we're already asleep in a pile leaving only Bruno and Abbachio now seemingly awake. Bruno held a gentle smile as he looked at his now asleep childre- teammates before turning to Abbachio and whispering "I think I'm one of the luckiest people in the world to be able to be there for them all". Abbacchio smiled looking down at you and then at the Boys before Feeling a gentle kiss on his cheek.

"Do you think they'll find out...about us?" Abbachio chuckled now thinking back to how many times they've almost been caught by mista and narancia multiple times "wrestling in bed". "I think they will but it might take awhile" Bruno laughed gently before intertwining his hand with that of his lover.

Unknown to them is that you were still awake and heard them. You thought back to their deaths with guilt seeping into you but also with more determination to stop their fates

༶•┈♛𝔭𝔞𝔰𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔬𝔭𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫♛┈•༶

(Lol yep Brubba is in this now cause I just want these two to be happy gay dads with their 3 gremlins and anxious non binary child)