Chapter 5

I woke up in the morning and took a shower. Once I'm out of the shower I see Sarah's on my bed, on her phone.

"Good morning, did I wake you up?" I asked.

"Yeah but it's okay I wanted to wake up early."  She said.

"Oh good."

"Yeah I guess."

"Do you want breakfast?"

"Sure."

We walked down stairs and got cereal. Max cam through the door.

"Morning Sarah" he said smiling at her.

"No morning to me, and where were you?" I asked smiling.

"Nope, and I was out."

"Whatever."

I walked into the living room and turned on tv.

Sarah and Max come and sat with me. We watched movies till noon. Then max had to go to work.

Sarah and I went up stairs. Sarah got dressed while I was waiting for a snapshot from May.

Sarah came out with her dirty and I point to the laundry basket in the far corner.

We went back down stairs and made pizza. May came over and we had pizza with her.

We went back up stairs and into Max's room to look for his yearbook last year.

Once we found it we laughed at his horrible picture.

"We looks horrible." May complained while she was still laughing.

"Agree." Sarah and I both said.

We went into my room and sat on my bed. We looked through all the clothes that Sarah got.

Max came home with Stacy.

"Hey Stacy." I say.

"Hey Emma. How are you?"  Stacy asks me.

"Good. Yourself?" I ask.

"Good. Well I will see you later Emma." She smiles back at me walking up the stairs with Max.

"What are they doing?" May asks me.

"How should I know." I tell May shrugging my shoulders.

"Good point." She smiles at me.

We walk up stairs to go to my room. We hear Stacy and Max talking.

"Shh" I tell Sarah and May talking.

"Max, I have some good, and bad news." Stacy tells Max.

"What's wrong." She asks Stacy with a concerned tone.

"Nothing wrong really. It's just news, that I don't know if you'd want to hear." She says with a sympathetic tone.

"Oh, well then what do you got to tell me?" Max asks.

"Well you know how you where over last night when my mom and dad left for a date, and went to a hotel. And you spent the night?" She asks getting nervous.

"Yeah." Max responds.

"And you took off all my clothes, and I took off all your clothes?" She asks taking breaks in between her sentences.

"Yeah?" Max asks.

"Well you put perfection on last night. Right?" She asks sounding like she crying.

"Yeah I did." He says getting a nervous tone.

"Well, either your just lying or the protection broke." She say actually crying now.