Chapter 3

"SARAH!"

"Hey"

"Why are you here?"

"Your brother planned it. He thought you were getting bored around her so I flew in last night."

"I can't believe it. You live in California, we live in Minnesota. Is your mom mad?"

"No she helped plan it."

"Really, wow how long are you staying!?"

"1 to 2 month!!!"

"Oh my god!"

"Yep"

"Where are you staying?"

"I dont know for sure. I was hoping I had a best friend who would let me stay whit her?"

"Defiantly!"

After that excitement Sarah and I when to the mall and Stacy and Max went somewhere to hang out.

After an half hour max called and said we need to start heading home. We met up at the car, and went home.

Sarah and I talked about what had happened in the past year. We laughed and had fun.

When we got into town, we dropped Stacy off at her house. We got home and went inside. I showed Sarah around, sence she didn't remember the house so much.

When mom got home her and Sarah talked a little then we went upstairs to my room.

We heard music going on in max's room.

When we got to my room we decided to have some fun. We called up out other friends, May, Kylie, Rose, Chloe and went back to the mall.

We had walked and found a couple outfits and got some shoes.

The other girls came over for a sleepover. When everyone was over, after about fifteen minutes we heard weird noise going on in Max's room. We decided to spy.

We went outside up on the roof by his widow. We looked through his window and seen Stacy in his room.

"Gross their making out" May said.

"Are you serious?" Kylie said

"Yeah i am" may said grossed out.

"Every one makes out no a days, well except you I guess." Kylie laughed.

"Guess be quiet." Rose said.

"Fine." Both Kylie and may said.

They were making it in the room on his bed. Max started taking off Stacy straps from her tank top.

"Look at that, that's disgusting." May Whispered.

"Shut up!" Chloe whisper/screamed.

Max took Stacy tank top off. Stacy started taking off Max's shirt.

"This is disgusting." May complained.

Stacy took off Max's pants.

"Okay, I'm out." I said, and got off the roof. The others followed and went into the house.

We still wanted ti have some fun, so we decided to have some fun with Max and Stacy.

We went up stairs and knocked on Max's door. Max screamed just wait but we didn't we barged in.

Stacy had her shirt and shorts off. Max had his shirt off but had his pants on already.

We all started laughing. Except off cross Max and Stacy.

"Get out, NOW!!" Max screamed.

It just made me laugh harder.

Mom came running up the stairs.

"Crap, hide!" He told Stacy. She ran and hid in his closet.

Mom came up the stairs and into Max's room.

"What is going on here?" She asked.

"Just trying to have fun mom." I said smiling.

"No, their trying to scare the carp out of me." He said frustrated.

"Just stay quiet and dont yell again." She said walking down the stairs.

After she was gone and down the stairs all of us girls started laughing

"Stacy you can come out now." Max said.

"Why's did I have to hide" she asked scared.

"I ain't supposed to be with you any more." He said.

"Oh okay well your staying with me right?"

"Duh!"

We all started in on the conversation. We talked for about a half hour. After we got bored the girls and i walked into my room and Max and Stacy went into Max's room.

"Why did this have to happen to me." May complained.

"Oh just be quiet." Everyone said.

"Why are you guys all so mean to me?"

"Pillow fight!" I screamed.

I hit May.May found a pillow and hut me back. We had a huge pillow fight.

After the pillow fight was done there was feathers everywhere.

Everyone was laughing and having fun.

We decided to go take a walk. We went to the park. After a while we went to the ice cream shot and got ice cream.

We went back walking and seen these really cute boys.

"Hey, look Emma it looks like some thinks your cute." May said.

"What?" I said as a i looked.

"That guys staring at you!' May ssid excited.

"No he not." I said, smiling.

"Yeah he is." She said.

The guys started walking toward us.

"Oh my god, their walking towards us." Rose said excite.

"Hi I'm Peter."