The following sessions were going very peacefully... the students showed us their spirit.. they have given their best to complete every task.. they actually won us over when 90% of them managed to fulfil the first task of getting 1000 signatures.

The flag capturing day and gear giving ceremony are another story though.. I even had to run away to shed tears.. and thanks to P'Oon.. he would manage to hug me tightly letting me hide my face and compose myself.. I really never felt this proud.. happy and I don't know what else to say when they were thanking us after getting the gears.

We felt all the time we spent all the things we faced and all the extra trainings were all worth this moment. All the late night trainings.. and the time we spend to give them these memories.. was all really worth it..

P'Tina and P'Lina practically went into labor just with a day difference. The whole week I was scared and kept on praying that my sisters, My nephews and niece would be safe. I even went to My mom and dad and stayed there for a while I shared about everything. I asked them to make sure that everyone would be fine.

I rushed back to the hospital when Ma called me saying that everyone were safe and healthy. P'Tina was having twins a girl and a boy while P'Lina was having a baby boy. The baby girl was so similar to my mom hence P'Aran named her Kusum.. making us emotional. And their son's name was Lek. P'Lina and P'Kiet named their baby boy Niran. They were just a day apart.

Everyone enjoyed pampering them.. Kusum was practically clingy to me.. she needs to see me at least once in a day.. I felt many similarities in her appearance with my mom. Lek and Niran would go to everyone but at the end of they they want their mama and papa both especially when they are hungry or sleepy.

In another 2 months it would be time for P'Oon to graduate.. I really don't know what I want to gift him with..! I want to make him remember that day.. but I don't know what to do.. I went through all the malls.. all the gift shops.. searched online.. I liked many things.. but that was not what I want.. It won't make the day special.. I want that day to be the best in our life..

I started searching about the most memorable days in a persons life.. and out of all I felt it is marriage day.. which would be special.. I am not sure of this.. but I wanted to give it a try.. First I discussed it with my friends.. they said a surprise wedding would be really fun that to because it was me and P'Oon.. 

Then I asked my sisters, Ma, Pa, P'Gun, P'Beam and P'Forth. All of them like the idea since they know how we are in deep love with eachother.. We started making the arrangement.. Ma and Pa were going to manage the guests as well as media along with my sisters and brother in laws. P'Gun said that he would inform P'Oon's friends secretly.

P'Forth and P'Beam were going select the venue and make sure that they would get it decorate like I ask.. I and my friends were going to get the suits and rings and other things ready.. Although I was getting things ready.. I was nervous because I don't know if P'Oon was ready or not.. which I shared it with my friends.

One night when we were having drinks.. my friends bought the topic of marriage.. They asked P'Oon when would he marry me.. I blushed at how straight they asked the question. But P'Oon.. he just pulled me closer to him and said whenever I was ready.. he would marry me. He also said that he is ready to marry even at this second. 

Now I got the confidence that this would be the best gift. Things were going pretty well.. Now we have started training our juniors.. that is Nong Phet and his team to take over the hazer position. Nong Phet was sure going to be a good head hazer.. he does have the leadership skills.. 

The days went on.. I was getting really nervous as the graduation day was approaching.. I bought a customized watch and a cufflink for P.. He is going to take over as the CEO.. seeing his work in Siam Polymer.. Pa has accepted that he was ready to take over the company.. That day P'Oon was really over the moon.. not because he got the power.. but because he could feel how proud Pa was seeing him. He was really happy that day.. seeing both Ma and Pa proud of him. I am not exception.. even I was very proud and over the moon compared to him.

::Graduation Day::