Chapter 15

Kong's POV

It has already been 4 months since the semester has started and everyday has been an adventure to me and my friends. We actually are happy that we managed to train our juniors for the games and freshy event. They have won all the games.. while in freshy event.. Nong Phet won the most popular award while Nong Kwang won Campus Star award. They also announced being lovers when asked on stage.

Khun Namtarn was always trying to pull me and my friends down every chance she gets but is failing with our comebacks. I was not at all liking her.. she was trying to cling on to P'Oon.. I hate it so much that I could not help but complain to Ma and Pa about her. I also whined a lot when I met P'Beam and P'Forth. I guess my sisters had enough of my whining as they decided to come and see the situation themselves. 

I was waiting in the canteen along with my friends for my sisters to come. P'Oon and his friends were on the way. I ordered food for everyone already. I saw my sisters coming.. so I and Em went towards them and hugged them. Even Wad, Tew and Oak greeted them. P'Lina kind of missed me a lot.. so she just held me for a while. 

I know the whole canteen will be curious about them but I also know that it will be cleared when P'Oon comes. But to my surprise to make things worse there came a voice along with P'Oon and his friends.

"The so called couple. which is famous.. and shipped the most sank already.? And Kongpob how dare you cheat on P'Arthit.. such a cheap character and you also try to act cold towards me.. I know you were a slut.. that is why I never liked you.. now P'Arthit will also know about you and the whole campus will." She said with a irritating voice.

Before I know.. P'Tina already slapped her followed by P'Lina.. I and Em came out of the shock when Khun Namtarn raised her voice against them. P'Oon also came stood behind me.. when i don't know.
"How dare you both slap me." She shouted and raised her two hands to hold their hair. I and P'Oon at the right time held her hands and threw her away.

"How dare you try to hurt my sister-in-laws and say those words to my fiancé.?" P'Oon said with his cold head hazer voice.
"Sister-in-law.?" She asked is confusion.
"They are my own sisters Khun Namtarn." I said with the same coldness.

My sisters came in front of us.. and stood facing her.
"Who ever you are young lady.. don't you dare mess with my brother or brother-in-law. If you do that.. I will show you how hell will be." P'Tina said.
"You might even prefer hell more if we deal with you." P'Lina said. After that they turned towards me and P'Arthit and smile.

"Baby brother.. show us around the faculty.. and Arthit you too accompany na.. we came her for the first time.. and I want to taste your canteen food.. it's been 5-6 years since I ate in a university." P'Lina exclaimed excitedly. P'Oon hugged her from side while I hugged P'Tina..
"P.. anything you want.. We actually missed you a lot." P'Oon said.

"I will make you regret for slapping and make sure you baby brother will prefer dying." Khun Namtarn shouted. P'Tina and P'Lina stopped and turned back..

"We will never regret slapping someone who hurts our baby brother.." P'Tina said glaring at her.
"I would not even regret if I have to kill a bitch like you although it will end up with me being punished." P'Lina added.
"And if you make Kong to prefer dying.. I assure you.. he will kill you a second before and comes to ask me what to do. He will never leave me." P'Oon said smiling broadly towards me.

After that we went to our table and started eating food.. P'Tina and P'Lina already met them before so everyone greeted them with names.. and saying that they were glad to finally meet them. After lunch all of us showed them around.. telling them various stories we had in those places. After that we sat down in the ground.

"Kong.. she is going to be a pain in ass. I swear I would have killed her when I heard her call you names." P'Lina shouted showing her irritation and anger.
"Do you want us to do something.?" P'Tina said.
"No P.. let her make the worst regrettable move.. So that we can eliminate her completely.. till then these will do to rile her up." I said.
"Have any plan.?" P'Oon asked. 
"No.. maybe getting rid of her father is the best solution.. but for that she must make a move." I said. They all nodded their heads. 

"Kong.. we want to tell you something.." P'Tina and P'Lina said. I looked at them asking them to continue.. They lifted their hands.. I looked at the rings to their fingers and hugged them tightly.
"Congratulations P.. I am very happy.." I said. I was having tears in my eyes.. happy and sad also. Happy because they are going to be with a nice family who are treating them as their own daughters.. and sad because I will miss them.

After I let go of them.. P'Lina ruffled my hair.. I looked at others who still did not understand anything.. I and my sister laughed at their expression.

"P'Aran and P'Kiet have proposed them and they accepted it." I said. They all cheered happily and congratulated them. P'Oon must have sensed my sadness.
"You will have me with you Mee Noi." He whispered to me.. I hugged him from side and leaned on to his shoulder as others were talking to my sisters.

"Kong.. we want to tell it to everyone this weekend.. come to home and you too Arthit along with Ma and Pa." P'Tina said as we started to send them off. 
"Khab P.. We will be there.. See you soon." I said and hugged them for the last time before they left. 

After that.. I and P'Oon left to our dorm..

Arthit's POV

I hugged Kong as soon as we entered the room.. I know his sisters are the only family he is left with and he will miss them at home.. He hid his face at the crook of my neck.. After a while.. I lifted his head and our eyes met.. as a trance I leaned in and kissed him.. at first it was a slow kiss but with time it became more rough.

Mature Content (Read at your own risk)

I explored his mouth with my tongue.. I lifted him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist.. I made why way to the bed and laid him on it without breaking our kiss. I continued exploring his mouth.. I let go of him when he became restless. 

"Kong.. stop me if you are not ready." I whispered in his ears and kissed there. 
"What if even I want it..?" He whispered back.. 
"There is no going back.. I won't be able to stop myself in middle." I said looking into his eyes.
"Then don't stop." He replied back.. It took a minute to get him and me out of his shirt. 

I leaned in a starting kissing him again.. I bit his ear lobe.. after that I started sucking his neck.. he was already moaning making me loose my control.. his moans were arousing and like music to my ears.. I made my way to his chest and started licking his nipples.. I took one in between my lips licking and biting.. while the other was in between my fingers.. I alternated between the two.. His moans just made me want to do more.. 

I then traced my kisses down to his abdomen..
"Ah.. P.. P..P'Oon.. " Kong moaned every time I left a kiss or licked.. I felt myself aroused with those moaning.. I kissed his clothed member before freeing both of us from our pants.. I took a minute to admire him.. no one would feel like he is a bearer with this build. I placed open mouth kisses making sure to leave some marks here and there.

I stroked his member.. He could not even look at me.. he was really moaning and arching his back.. After that I went on him again looking into his eyes..
"Sweetheart.. you sure.? There won't be backing down anymore.." I said..
"Don't you dare leave in the middle now.. I will not let you t.." I broke his flow by placing a kiss.. After that I took out a lube and a condemn.. 

I applied the lube to my fingers and let one inside him.. I kissed his jawline to distract him.. I went deeper and deeper down there.. I slowly inserted the other finger.. and kissed him roughly.. he was moaning in the kiss.. I inserted my third finger and let go of the kiss as I started biting his earlobe again.. 

"You doing great baby.." I said with a husky voice. He became red when I said that.. I placed myself between his legs.. and looked at him.
"Love.. If you feel pain.. ask me to stop.. " I said as I put on the condemn and inserted into him. He gripped the bedsheet tightly.. I started kissing him as I pushed in completely.. I gave him time to adjust. I thought I saw a tear from his eyes.. I was ready to pull out.. I don't want it if it hurts him.. but he held.. 
"Don't you dare stop now P.. please move.. take me to heavens with you.." He said with lust in his eyes and voice was husky.. 

I started thrusting him slowly.. Kong was moaning when ever I hit him at the spot.. 
"P.. please faster.. P'Oon faster.." he moaned..
"Ah Baby.. you are so tight.. " I said and kissed him.. 
"Hit it there P'Oon again.. " He was pleading me. I increased the pace as we reached the finishing. 

Safe to read

After cleaning and getting us into a our night wear.. I cuddled him.. He hugged me tight and placed his head on my chest.
"I love you sweetheart." I said and kissed his head.
"I love you too, P'Ai'Oon." He replied.
"Want to have dinner.?" I asked. 
"Feed me.." He said while pouting.. I gave him a peck and smiled at him.
"Gladly love.. let me get the food here." I said. 

I went and plated the food for both of us.. he was eating at his regular slow speed.. but I was looking at him.. he really looks cute munching his food and enjoying it like it is the best thing he is eating.. I could not help but smile at him.
"You are really cute Mee Noi." I said. He blushed to a darker shade of red and hid his head in his palm.. not letting me feed him. 
"Mee Noi.. I won't tease you but please love.. eat a little.." I pleaded him. He slowly lift his head and continued eating. 

After that.. I placed the bowls back and went to cuddle with Kong. 
"P'Oon.. " He called me without meeting my eyes.. 
"What is it Kong.?" I asked running my fingers through his hair.
"Can we not go to college tomorrow.. We will skip it and go home.. I want to spend time with Ma, Pa, sisters and be away from this drama here at least for a day." He said with a low voice.
"Okay love.. let us inform our friends and then.. I will call Ma and Pa and ask them to come there tomorrow itself while you call Yatch take permission." I said. He finally met my eyes and smiled widely.

After making the calls.. we slept with him snuggling into my chest.

Kong's POV

I felt someone nibbling my ear.. I stirred only to find my P'Oon smiling. I immediately hid inside the blanket remembering our yesterdays activity. I heard him chuckle which made me blush.

"Mee Noi come out.. I have already seen you completely naked.. there is nothing to hide." He said with a calm voice but it was making me more shy. So I just held the blanket more tightly not letting it go.
"Love.. sweetheart.. we need to go to our home. You need to get ready sweets.. it is already lunch time." He said. It took all my interest as I uncovered myself from the blanket in one go.
"Why did you not wake me up P." I said pouting..
"You were sleeping very cutely.. and we need to go there by evening.. So I let you sleep a little longer." He said.

I got up.. it was hurting.. but maybe a little more.. So I sat down again..
"Sweet.. let me help you.. I will prepare a warm bath.. and also an ointment and tablet.. It will reduce the pain." P'Oon said as he hugged me.. I nodded my head not knowing what to tell.

After that.. I had a warm bath.. applied the medicine.. I was feeling far better now.. I came out of the bathroom. P'Oon already arranged the food for me along with the medicine. I sat on the bed. He did not let me eat myself and insisted on feeding me. I took the medicine after eating. P'Oon packed our bags and laptops to go home.

We started the journey.. I was enjoying the breeze while talking about the juniors and upcoming flag hoisting ceremony as well as gear giving ceremony. I got a call from P'Gun..

"Kong.. have you started already.?" He asked as soon as I lifted the call.
"Khab P.. I will there by evening.. " I replied.
"Okay.. I will come there and then talk.. And don't worry it is nothing serious." He said. But I am pretty sure there is something to it.
"Okay P.. then I will meet you at home." I said and then cut the call.

I bought some snacks on the way.. I kept on teasing P'Oon while feeding him.. We reached our home.. Ma and Pa will be reaching in another 30minutes. I and P'Oon went to my room to freshen up. 

We came down and sat down waiting for everyone. P'Kiet and P'Aran were also going to join today. Their parents will come here by tomorrow afternoon. Soon we were joined by Ma and Pa. I again started complaining about what that idiot girl did yesterday. But I also asked them to let her be for a while.. I don't know why but I have a hunch that she will take her father's help to meddle with me. 

P'Gun, P'Lina, P'Kiet, P'Tina and P'Aran soon joined us. P'Gun said that he wanted to talk to everyone. We all gathered near the dining table. 

"So Kong.. you do remember Khun Chen right.?" P'Gun asked.
"How will I forget that fool.?" I asked reverse. "P.. get straight to the point.. Please don't drag it." I pleaded him.
"Kong.. Khun Wang and Khun Chen has been sentenced to death. Today I received a call and it was Khun Chen.. He asked us to get the death sentence canceled, otherwise he blackmailed to reveal your identity along with your sisters." P'Gun said. Everyone froze but I started thinking..

"P'Gun.. make arrangements to reveal our identities." I said. Again everyone are looking at me with shocked faces.
"Kong.. you sure.?" Ma asked.
"Khab Ma.. I am sure." I said confidently

"P'Gun.. what is in your mind.?" I asked.
"Kong.. you are in the university.. also you are going be the head hazer next year.. you will get more attention. Are you okay with it.?" He asked.
"P.. about attention from college students.. No one can give more attention than I am already having.. and media.. I will handle it on the day our identities are revealed.. and maybe it will be good.. because I have a drama queen to handle in the university." I said confidently.
"Then.. I will make the arrangements.. when do you want it.. ?" P'Gun asked.

"First.. arrange a meeting with the board members day after tomorrow.. and after that arrange the press meet.. only thing is let it not be weekend.. Thursday or Friday should do.. I can get a weekend to prepare myself to handle others." I said after thinking a while.

"Kong.. let us reveal about your relation with Arthit also.. and his identity too." Pa suggested. I looked at P'Oon..
"P'Oon what do you say.?" I asked him.
"Maybe that will be a good thing.. also with the help of P'Kiet, P'Forth and P'Beam.. we can actually warn the management and take steps to stop the media from entering the campus.. Also there will be one person we can pull down.." P'Oon replied. 

"Okay Pa then.. reveal that P'Oon and I are engaged.. because that is what we told in the faculty.. and that to before my identity is revealed.. I want to see how people will react." I said
"Then we will reveal it on Monday.. by then your meeting with your board members will also be done." Pa said. I nodded happily.

"But.. why don't you get engaged for real.?" Ma said suddenly. I did not know how to react.. even P'Oon.
"Honey.. let them take it at their own speed." Pa said.. 

Arthit's POV

The whole time I kept on thinking of my mothers words.. I really wanted to make it real.. So I decided to make it a surprise for him. He has to go for a meeting day after tomorrow.. I will make the arrangements while tomorrow when he goes to pick up P'Aran's mother and sister.. I will talk to everyone. I slowly slipped out and called Em.

Em will be with him in the meeting so he can give me updates. I also asked him to ask our friends to come here on Sunday and told him my plan. 

Next day morning.. I after Kong left to pick up.. I gathered everyone..
"I want to ask Kong out and get engaged for real." I said. Everyone gave a surprised reaction but a wide smile and jumped in happiness.
"Arthit.. when do you want to do it.?" P'Kiet asked.
"Tomorrow.. I will make arrangements when you all will be in the meeting and after you come I will do it.. I already asked our friends also to come." I replied.
"Arthit.. I know you love him.. but I still want to tell you.. Never ever leave him.. please." P'Lina said.
"He is my life P.. my breath.. I will never let him go." I said.

"I am proud of you son." My Pa said as my Ma hugged me. I saw P'Tina going upstairs.. I felt nervous thinking that she must be against it. P'Gun tried to calm me. I saw her coming down with a box in her hand.

"Arthit.. these are our parents rings.. which they exchanged it during their marriage.. They represent their love Arthit.. and I want you to use this.. Mae always wanted Kong to wear this ring.. to her it means he found true love and his soulmate. She even changed her ring so that it will be suitable for both men or women. Take care of both of you.. He might be perfect to the outside world.. but you know how a kid he is." P'Tina said and gave the rings to me.. They were perfect.. I hugged her thanking her.

"P.. why did you not keep it for yourself.? It has your parents love right." I asked.
"They gave me the rings they exchanged while their engagement.. while for Lina.. they gave the ring which Pa used to propose Ma. When Kong was young.. out of all the rings he used to see when we roam around.. he did not like any.. as much as he liked this ring and design.. So Ma and Pa wanted this for him especially.. They will always be with you both.. at least their blessings." P'Lina said smiling sadly as she remembered them. 

"Thank you P.. I will never let their love down and will never let Kong go." I said assuring them. 

When Kong returned we fell into our routine.. P'Gun gave some details of the projects and works being carried in the overseas department so that Kong can prepare for tomorrow.. I sat beside him in the living room.. looking into the details.. After a while I got tired and place my head on his lap.. He just ran his fingers through my hair while working. P'Gun was also doing some work beside.

"Already acting like married couple ah." I heard someone tease.. It was P'Aran's mother. I sat properly and Kong also looked at her with a smile..
"You freshened up Aunty.. Come sit with us.." he said as he kept aside his work. Followed by her P'Kiet's parents and my parents. I glanced around to see that P'Lina and P'Tina are getting nervous. 

P'Kiet and P'Aran pulled them, standing in front of everyone. All our parents are looking at them. P'Kiet and P'Aran took a deep breath.
"We proposed them." They said. I and Kong just remained silent.. While our parents went silent with a surprised face.
"FINALLY" They exclaimed together. P'Lina and P'Tina were becoming shy as they hid behind P'Kiet and P'Aran. 
All the elders congratulated them.. After that they noticed that we were silent..

"Kong.. Oon.. You won't congratulate them.?" Ma asked.
"They already know.. day before yesterday.. Lina and Tina told them when they went to meet him." P'Aran said. We were giving them a teasing smile. I saw Kong standing up.. he went and hugged P'Kiet and P'Aran..

"P's.. I know you both won't hurt my sisters.. but still.. Let me warn you.. never hurt them.. and if any day you won't feel in love.. return them to me.. I will look after them and I promise nothing between us will change." He said looking at them.

"Hurting her means hurting myself Kong.. She is the one who makes me feel home and warm other than my mother. I will never hurt her." P'Kiet said.
"I won't say that we won't fight.. but I will never treat her wrongly.. or hurt her knowingly. I will always trust her and stand by her." P'Aran said.

"P'Lina.. P'Tina.. the same goes to you both.. Don't ever hurt them.. you know how much they love you both." He said to his sisters. P'Kiet and P'Aran's parents did not expect this but I can see that they are happy when they heard it.
"Never Kong.. They made us feel safe like our parents did." P'Tina said.
"They love us unconditionally like our parents loved us." P'Lina said. After that the three shared a hug. Rest of us found ourselves tearing up seeing the brother and sister bond.

We all sat down to discuss things through about their marriage..

"P'Aran.. P'Kiet.. when are you planning to get married.?" I asked.
"In a 2 months.. we will start the arrangements from now.. Actually we want to get married on the same day." P'Aran said.
"That to on our parents marriage day.. so that we can feel their presence." P'Lina said.
"That means we have exactly 2 months." Pa said.

"I want to tell you all one thing.. there is no way I will let my sisters get married in a simple way.. Ma and Pa remember how my parents wanted to get them married right.. So I will get their wish fulfilled.. also I want the world to know that we are their children.. I want my sisters to get married proudly as the daughters of Suthilak's into a warm family which is filled with love." Kong said. Everyone felt an emotional and happy wave hit them.

"Lina and Tina.. make sure that you take both Kiet and Aran to meet your parents." Ma said.
"Khab Ma.. we will take them soon." P'Tina replied.

The day went on.. Kong and P'Gun were busy with preparing for tomorrow's meeting.. So I got a chance to secretly plan things for tomorrow.. As I, Ma, Pa and Kong's sisters were planning and making some arrangements.. P'Kiet and P'Aran explained things to his parents about everything we spoke yesterday.. After that they also joined in the arrangements. 

I remembered that I haven't informed P'Beam.. so I immediately called and told him. I asked him to come here along with P'Forth.. which he gladly accepted. So now the waiting starts.