Chapter 8

Recap

He sent the address and Noah decided to drop us off since he and Nora were going somewhere else.

We reached the house and it was pretty big. No scratch that it was a freaking mansion but we could hear music so I knew we didn't have the wrong place.

Richard POV;

People started coming to the party but chris wasn't his normal self. I gues it was because of the girl and her friends he invited. He's normally flirting around with girls and getting wasted but know he's constantly checking his phone. His phone rings and I see him flash a smile then walk to the door. I see his "friend" from the other night and the other girls. I remember Sabina from last night and shawty's looking good. I get distracted by someone tapping me. It's joel.

"Bro Ik she's pretty but staring hard like that makes u look creepy"

"whatever" I get up to go talk to her.

Sabina's POV;

We reach the house and Laura pulls her phone to call chris and tell him we're here.

"Oye papi estamos aqui"

I look at her and smile. I think she likes him. She never flirts with guys that easily and the fact that he has her number sums it up. I'm definitely teasing her. She hangs up.

"So papi huh". Her face turns red and she swats me on the knee.

"Dude stop" We all get down from the car and she turns around to hug noah and I see the blond coming from the house.

"Hola" He says and she turns around with her hand around Noah's waist and his hand around her shoulder and I saw chris get a little serious jealousy maybe?

"Who's this" Chris asked pointing at Noah.

"Oh he's my little brother"

"Who's he" Noah asks back

"He's a friend I met at the bar"

"Chris Noah, Noah Chris"

"Ok sis I got to go don't want to be late"

"Ok"

"How are you going to get back to the house? Do u want me to come pick u up or-?"

Chris-"No don't worry I'll drop them off"

"Ok then I'm off. Byee"

We walk into the house and there's people dancing and others are talking, he leads us unto the balcony where the rest of the guys where. I saw rich staring at me a little bit but he's way out of my league so I didn't think much of it. But he walks over

"Wassup shawty"

"Nothing much hbu"

"Chilling. You wanna go get a drink".

" Yh sure." I hear Laura and the girls whistling and I could feel my self blushing.

"Crazy friends u got there huh, don't worry I can relate"

Omniscient

There were a lot of people few some celebreties, influencers and youtubers. Laura and her friends were bonding with the five guys. Maria was on the couch talking with joel, Sabina and richard were hitting the dance floor, Chris and Laura were talking at the bar, Nadia was laughing at something Erick said and Zabdiel and Yaneli were already having a 1 on 1 session in the bathroom but time flew by quickly and they had to leave.

"Oh shit chris, I've got to get the girls we have to go get ready for work"

"I thought u were fired"

"Not yet, I might or may not get fired"

"I think u should get another job, I don't like how he treats u"

"Me neither but a girls gotta do what she gotta do."

"Ayt let's go get ur friends, I'll drop u off"

She texts the group chat and all the girls come and they notice Yaneli's messy hair and smudged makeup.

" I hope u used protection" -Nadia

"Huh?"-Yaneli

"Don't play dumb, Ik u and Zabdiel were going at it"-Nadia

"Dude stop" And her face was a bright red as everyone else laughed.

"Ok girls let's go"-Chris

Chirs drops the girls off and laura stays behind to talk.

"Hey thanks for inviting us I had a good time"

"Had fun too. Hey b4 u go I was wondering if we could do this again like just u and me"

"U asking me out?"

"Yh so u in or-"

"Yh sure, just let me know I'll make time"

"Ok" -Chris

I give him a quick hug and turn so he doesn't see the big smile forming on my face.