Chapter 5

Laura Pov;

Manager: Laura!!!!! Wth is going on here.

Laura: Nothing I was just teaching someone the meaning of respect.

Manager: This is not the first time you've gotten physical with the customers. I'm going to give you one last chance and if this happens again I'm kicking your ass to the curb.

Chris: I'm sorry I don't mean to meddle but is this how you talk to your employees?

Manager: This is between boss and employee so stay out of it. And to you Laura, you've caused enough problems I think it would be best if you go home. Also so you learn I'm cutting your pay.

Laura: What do you mean? You can't do that. You know very well how much I work my ass off in this bar while I put up with you.

Manager: Go home and then tomorrow we can talk about whether you still have this job or not bye.

I can feel my eyes watering. This can't be happening even though this job sucks I get paid well and it works for me schedule wise but now I'm just one step away from losing this job.

Chris: Hey are you ok?

Laura: Yeah I'm fine. I just hope I don't lose this job.

Chris: Ok Why don't you join me and my friends for a drink?

Laura- I don't think it's a good idea. I'm not good company tonight. Besides u guys are customers and I work here.

Chris- Are u always this way? Look Ur almost fired so this will be a good way to get ur mind of things. Come on.

Laura: Look I app-

Chris: I assume you were supposed to work until close right?

Laura: Yh but-

Chris: Mira there's three hours until closing and if you're not working you might as well get your mind off of things. Relax

Laura- Fine. I just have to let my friends know.

Chris: That's the spirit.

Chris: Wait with all this chaos I never had the chance to ask you for your name.

Laura: My name's Laura. What's yours?

Chris: Christopher or Chris.

Laura: Chris sounds better.

Chris: Ok then

We walk over and I realize we're in the VIP suite meaning I'm about to meet CNCO. I get a little nervous because I only know the name of one member and I don't want to look dumb infront of them. I whisper in the blondies ear.

Laura: Why the hell didn't you tell me you are part of CNCO.

Chris: I thought u knew plus I don't go around telling everyone I meet I'm in a boyband. Ok chicos! Ella es Laura, Laura meet my friends; Erick, Zabdiel, Joel and Richard.

Laura: Nice to meet you guys.

"Nice to meet you too nena." Zabdiel replies back. The rest of them just smile.

We talked a lot and I learned a lot about them including the fact that Blondie is originally from Ecuador and he's flirty with women/girls, for some reason I was a little annoyed but I just brushed it aside. The girls got done with their shift and joined us we had fun and we got each other's numbers.