Chapter 2

Laura's Pov,

After 2+ hours of watching the movie with Noah the alarm went off. Noah turned the tv off and walked towards his room. I decided to get ready for work. I freshened up in the bathroom and changed into my work clothes. I was leaving but I decided to check on Noah and say bye.

Laura : Hey Noah,

Noah: Don't u have to be at work by now?

Laura: Dude what's with the attitude?

Noah: I just wanted to spend more time with you.

Laura- Yeah me too; but u know the bills aren't gonna pay themselves.

Noah - Yh I know See u later then.

Laura: Ok ly.

On my way to work I start to wonder how I ended up working at that horrible bar. There's so many jackasses coming in and out, at least I have my girls working with me n Ik they've got my back. After what seemed like a long time I finally reach the bar. I park the car and walk inside to the locker room at the back.

Laura: Oye Chicas!!!! I'm here!!

I hear giggles and loud laughing and I walk into the room. I see my besties (Yaneli, Sabina, Nadia, Maria, and Nora).

Laura: Que onda? What's with all the the laughing.

Nadia: You haven't heard?

Laura: Heard what?

Nadia and Sabina look at each other and shake their heads.

Laura: Bitch what?

Sabina: The boyband CNCO is coming over tonight.

Laura: CNCO?

Yaneli: Don't tell me you don't know who they are.

Laura: Are they that big of a deal?

They all look at me disappointed and turn their heads.

Laura: U know what if they are that big I'm pretty sure "CNCO" doesn't know who you are plus they must be filthy rich so Idgaf bout them. I just come here to work and get paid my money.

Nora: Whatever; u said your brother was coming back today right?

Laura: Yeah, I already picked him up.

I look a see a little smile form on her face. I know she's had a crush on him ever since high school.

Laura: Girl u know he's of limits.

Nora: "I think u should stop playing mom and become an actual mom" she say's laughing.

Laura: So u think u got jokes huh?

I say and she starts laughing but immediately stops when our manager Luis walked in the room.
Luis: Ok girls bar opens in 10 I want to see all those chairs of the tables before customers come in. Move it!!!
Laurita not you.

The girls leave and he grabs my arm.

Luis: Did u think of my offer? You know u don't have to work right. I could take care of you and your brother.

This asshole is old enough to be my grandpa.

Laura: I'm giving u 5 seconds to remove your hand if you don't want to end up in a hospital.

Luis: I'm just trying to help you. 

Laura: Que te quede claro, I don't need your help okay.  Also it's LAURA not laurita.

I say and walk out. That was just a little snippet of what I get from guys when I work at the bar. The dummy had the nerve to ask me to be his side chick and he's been married for over 15 years. I really don't get men why get married if you're not going to be loyal. I still don't know how I'm not in jail for kicking some of their asses.