8

"Say something... Kook... Hello?"
Jimin was worried by looking at Jungkook's expressionless face. He hadn't say a single word after the ride started.

Jungkook nodded while keeping his eyes focused on the road.

"Are you okay? You are acting weird."

"I am ok hyung. Thanks for asking."

"Kook, What you did there in school was risky. You should not have gotten into a fight and also you spoke disrespectfully to the principal. You know how problematic it would be if something serious might have happened."

"I won't do it again hyung. Sorry"

But in his mind he knew he was ready to beat Jackson to death. Even now he was facing the same thought and they were hard to control. But he was worried about something else also.

He looked in the back seat where Taehyung's unconscious body was laying down.

"Those bruises on stomach, they weren't fresh ones and I am sure they weren't caused by Jackson's beating. Then who would have done it? They weren't totally old marks most of them were new. Why are there marks of beating all over his body? Why did he hide them from me and others? Is this the reason why he wasn't showing up? Who would have done this to him? "

His mind was surrounded by these questions.

"We are here Jungkook. Are you coming?" Jimin asked worriedly. He was worried for Jungkook that someone beat his best friend but he didn't know Jungkook was thinking about something else. He didn't see what Jungkook had seen. The thoughts of scars and fresh bruises on the body of his best friend weren't going away from his mind.

"Help me with him! What are you thinking? Are you even here?" Jimin asked again.

"Sorry hyung. I am coming."

They both lifted Taehyung by giving him support on each of their shoulders.

"Wai...wait.. Where are we... Is it hospital?" Taehyung suddenly regained his consciousness and dragged them both backward with all his force.

"Tae what are you doing! It will hurt. We've reached at hospital. Everything will be alright." Jungkook said while trying to calm him down.

"No... Kookie... Please.. I don't want to go please"

"Tae we are already here. Just get it checked for once. Nothing will happen to you." Jimin said while trying to hold his hand.

"Nono you don't understand... Please no" Taehyung kept begging, his voice started to break down.

"Tae you have bruises all over your bo..."
Jungkook got stopped in middle of his sentence because of a sharp pinch on his hand right hand.

He looked at Taehyung. He saw fear in his eyes. He understood that Taehyung didn't want to go to hospital and there might be some reason behind it. He was Taehyung's best friend for years so he understood the fear in Taehyung's eyes in just one glance. Now he had to find an idea for both of them to leave that place.

"Its okay Tae, If you don't want to go to hospital then let's go to my place. My mom will take care of the bruises and we also have a medical kit at home." Jungkook suggested.

"Okay. Thanks Kookie."

Jimin was unable to understand the behavior of Taehyung and sudden change in Jungkook's opinion but still he supported his friends and dropped them at Jungkook's place.

"I will go and make some excuse to the principal that you can't come to school today." Jimin said while sighing.

"Thanks hyung, We love you." Jungkook said in cheerful tone.

He was happy now that his best friend was awake. He had even forgotten that how much of a big issue he had created in school only few hours ago.

Both of them went to Jungkook's room.
Taehyung used to stay at Jungkook's house frequently so he had kept extra clothes at his house. He changed them and slept.

Jungkook was downstairs, searching for the firstaid kit.

"What are you searching for, hunny?
His mom asked from the living room.

" I can't find the first aid kit. Where is it?"

" What happened Kookie? You okay?

"No mom... Tae...He... He fell of from stairs but it's ok. It is not that serious."

"You both... How many times do I have to tell you to take care of yourselves.... Here... Ask for help if you need."

"Sure mom... Thanks." Jungkook replied with a bunny smile.

He entered his room and saw Taehyung sleeping peacefully. He thought of waking him up but he didn't want to disturb him. Besides that he was also tired because of that fight with Jackson.

He layed down next to Taehyung and tried to lift his shirt in order to check the bruises but Taehyung swiftly moved his hand and hugged him.

Jungkook was startled by this sudden movement and he checked whether Taehyung was awake or not but he was asleep. He sighed and in a few minutes he also went into deep sleep.

Song Recommendation : When I Look At You by Miley Cyrus