6

"Koo...K...ooie" Taehyung stood straight behind Jungkook who was emptying his locker.

He turned around with a smile coming on his face. But he wanted to stay mad at Taehyung. He was tired of Taehyung pushing him away again and again. He just wanted to be like normal friends who would enjoy each other's company. But this friendship was full of emotions for Jungkook.

"Kookie, I am back." Taehyung said while leaning forward to hug him but before he could do that Jungkook slid away.

"Kookie, I am sorry. It won't happen again I promise." He said while knowing that this is only a lie. But if it makes Jungkook happy then lying wasn't too bad for him.

But Jungkook knew that he will vanish once again soon.

"Tae... If you don't want to tell me where were you then it's fine. I don't care anymore."

He said and left for the class. Taehyung following him while keeping his head to the floor.

And suddenly Jackson the school bully and him got crashed. Taehyung was looking down so he didn't know with whom did he collide and he was also quite of a bully himself so he didn't have to be worried about apologizing but this was Jackson.

Jungkook startled and looked back as soon as a sound came from the place where Taehyung was just a minute ago.

And he stood still. His eyes widened.
He saw Taehyung fallen down on his knees. Jackson threw him there and he was slowly moving towards Taehyung.
Jungkook started burning with anger. His emotions changed from sadness to anger in even less than a second.

He looked at Taehyung and softly said "Tae..." and than roared "JACKSON! ". It was Jungkook's deepest voice anybody could have heard.

Jackson looked at Jungkook. He was an easy target for Jackson to tackle. But for the first time in his entire life Jackson was scared. He didn't know the reason but his heart was pounding fast. He was already regretting his misdeed.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung fallen down on his knees,blood coming out of his mouth. He had lost his consciousness.

Jungkook marched forward, hardening his fists and punched Jackson directly on the face. Jackson was stunned.

Jungkook lifted his leg to kick him but Jackson was swift enough to move away. In less than a second he went ahead to punch Jungkook but he missed it. Jungkook's emotions were at the highest.

Jackson was surprised. He never saw Jungkook furious till this extent. Everybody thought that Jungkook was just a nice simple guy but whom Jackson was seeing in front of him right now was completely different person.

Before Jackson could think anything Jungkook swirled around reaching for Jackson's back. He crossed his arms around and pressurized his neck. Meanwhile he kept kicking the bully.

Jackson tries to run away but Jungkook's hold was getting tighter each second. After awhile he couldn't bear anymore and he started screaming for help. Jungkook punched him on his face causing his nose bleed. Jackson screamed again and Jackson punched his face again. He kept doing it again and again.

After few more punches he looked up.
Everybody was out in the hallway. Jackson was on ground bleeding and barely able to move his body.

"Mr. Jungkook!"

Jungkook startled by hearing the voice of the school principal from the other side of hallway. Jungkook looked at her reaching towards him. His turned his head and saw the students murmuring among one other. Suddenly his eyes went on Taehyung who was unconscious. Jungkook sat down next to him. His anger vaporized in thin air. He started crying just by looking at Taehyung's condition

"Tae...Tae...please wake up..."

Song Recommendation : Castle Of Glass by Linkin Park