7

"Tae... Wake up please... Tae" Jungkook was crying. He was blaming himself for what had happened. He thought it wouldn't have gone like this if he hadn't left Tae alone.

Jimin, Jin, Yoongi, Jhope and RM came running towards them. They all sat down next to Taehyung and Jungkook. Jimin hugged Jungkook and tried to calm him down. While RM and Jin were checking Taehyung and counting his pulses.

"What happened?" RM asked shocked while looking at Jungkook. He then followed Jungkook's eyes.

He was staring at Jackson. RM could see pure hatred in Jungkook's eyes. He could see the fire burning in his eyes. The happy, little Jungkook was not there anymore. He was looking at someone totally opposite than Jungkook.

But RM knew how much he loves Taehyung. After all they were best friends for years and basically live together like brothers.

"This looks serious. We must take him to a doctor." Jhope said while breaking the silence.

"Damn! It looks serious? This guy nearly killed him." Jimin screamed in his loudest voice while turning around.

Without anyone could think what's going to happen Jimin punched Jackson on his face and held his collars. He wanted to beat Jackson so badly but Jin and RM pulled him away.

Meanwhile principal reached there and commanded in an angry tone.

"Jungkook, stand up."

Jungkook stood up. His head was heavy and eyes were blurry because of tears. He wasn't even in condition of standing on his own. His body was shaking but it wasn't because he was scared of the teacher. It was because of his mixed emotions. He didn't know what to feel.

"Come to my office, NOW!" She screamed.

Jungkook was startled by this sudden change of tone. He closed his eyes. Everybody was scared. Even those who were just standing and watching were scared by her anger.

Jackson was son of the trustee of the school that's why this fight was not a small thing for school. Everyone knew this small fight was going to turn into a big one. Others were expecting Jungkook to go with her at the moment but they were shocked by his response.

"No." he opened his eyes and meet them directly with principal's.

"What did you just say?" She was furious by his answer.

"I said no."
He paused for a second and said
"I am not leaving Taehyung."

"First you bully another student in school hallway then you talk back to me?
Have you lost your senses?" She screamed in anger.

"First of all, I did not bully anyone. He was the one who beat Taehyung. Second, we all know that he is the son of trustee and that's why this is such a big deal but I am not going anywhere."

He sat down next to Taehyung and tried waking him up. He didn't know what to do. He looked at Jimin and said
"We have to get him to hospital, let's go."

Jimin agreed and went to help him lift Taehyung.

The principal moved forward towards him but RM interfered and said "Mam, Jungkook would have never done something like this if it weren't the last choice for him. Just let him take Taehyung to hospital. We will ensure he comes to your office after that."

The principal thought for some time and said "Alright. But after getting Taehyung to hospital he will have to be in my office."

"Sure thing!" RM replied with confidence.

Of course she had to listen to him. RM was a student with IQ of 148. He was the topper of the school. Although Jungkook was also a topper but the principal was so angry because he had a fight with trustee's son.

Jungkook stood up and settled Taehyung's one hand on his shoulder and Jimin did the same with his other hand.

They turned their backs to the crowd.

"Go. We will look into this. Don't worry."
Yoongi said.

And they headed towards the parking lot while rest of them went to principal's office.

Song Recommendation : Take Me To Church by Hozier