1

"TAE... TAE...HURRY UP BEFORE I COME THERE AND DRAG YOUR ASS DOWN MYSELF"

Taehyung heard Jungkook's screams from the living room but he just kept combing his brunette hair like a lazy sloth bear. Taehyung knew that they were not late since jungkook is used to get ready before the actual time. About Taehyung, you can say that being late is written in his fate.

Jungkook and Taehyung were like the sky and the land. They both were completely different than each other yet it was the best pair in their school.

They had known each other since they were so young and now they were attending their high school together. Whatever they had done , they had always done it together.

Alot of their friends were jealous of their closeness. Since they weste always together some of their classmates and friends even made rumours about them being in relationship with each other. They were used to this so it didn't bother any of them.

"Kim Taehyung! if you don't come downstairs right now I swear I will kill you."

But Taehyung was still busy combing his hair without any change. Suddenly Jungkook started knocking on the door. And soon the knocks started to turn into punches.

And this was the time when Taehyung knew he should go now unless he wants to get killed by his best friend's hands.

He slightly opened the door to say "2 minutes mo--"

Before he could even complete the sentence Jungkook dragged him outside and gave him the school bag in his hands. Taehyung knew it wasn't the right time to say anything.

So he just let Jungkook drag him to the car. Jungkook opened the passenger door and threw Taehyung inside like the kids throw their bags. Then he slammed the door and sat in the driver seat and went to start the car.

"Kookie! Hungry!" Suddenly he looked at  Taehyung who was staring at Jungkook with his puppy eyes, pointing at his opened mouth while rubbing his tummy. He said it so cutely that even Hitler himself would run everywhere to find something for him to eat. And this was our Jungkook.

The only sound Jungkook made was - "ungh" and he left the car.He rushed to the kitchen and saw Taehyung's uneaten bread was on the table. He took it and ran back to the car.

Taehyung opened his mouth to say thank you but even before he could say anything  Jungkook shoved the bread in Taehyung's opened mouth and started the car.

Pretty violent huh?
This was their everyday story. Both of them were used to this.

To Be Continued...

Song Recommendation :
Bed Of Lies by Nicki Minaj