4

"WHERE WERE YOU?"

Taehyung froze at the door just by hearing the voice. He couldn't say anything. His calmed expressions changed into fear.

"I. ASKED. WHERE. WERE. YOU." the person asked again pressuring each word.

"Sc..school... Da...dad..." Taehyung said with fear in his eyes.

"Good boy." his dad replied while turning his back on Taehyung. But there was no love. His words were without any emotions.

Taehyung entered in the apartment and started walking towards his room. He saw his mom in living room. She was busy typing away on her laptop. She noticed Taehyung looking at her. She looked at him without any feelings. Then again started working on her laptop.

Taehyung continued walking towards his room with his head fallen down.
Because this wasn't like this when he was young. He kept walking while thinking about the old times.

Suddenly a vase fell down from the table after Taehyung's hand hit it. The voice of glass being broken was heard by everyone.

Taehyung saw the broken vase on the floor. He realised he had made a mistake. His body started to shiver. He sat down while trying to fix the broken vase but he was sure nothing can be happened now. He knew he had to pay the price now.

"What was that noise?"

"Da... Dad... It was nothing." Taehyung replied while standing in front of the broken vase,trying to hide it.

"You sure?" his dad asked in a sweet tone. Taehyung already knew that it was a death trap.

"y-yeah... Dad..dad..."Taehyung replied while trying to hide his fear.

"Then what is it, Taehyung?" his dad pointed at the piece of glass next to Taehyung.

"It's j-just... just...noth...Dad... I-I will fix it, I promise." He started shivering, tears coming out of his eyes.

"You will do what?" Taehyung's dad asked while hiding his anger in his voice which was clearly visible on his face.

"Fi... Fix it...dad..."

"YOU WILL DO WHAT?" in less than a second another vase hit the wall just over Taehyung's head.

Taehyung couldn't hold his tears anymore . He knew nothing could save him now.

"I ASKED SOMETHING BOY"

Taehyung wanted to reply but his lips were sealed. He didn't know what to say.

He started begging his dad to let him go.

"Please... Dad... It was a mistake...dad
... Please."

"Mistake? It was a mistake? I should have realised back then when I made a mistake and accepted a filthy animal like you."

He started walking towards Taehyung who was sobbing so hard,tears falling from his eyes.

Suddenly he felt his dad pulling him up with his shirt. He tried to resist and his dad slapped him so hard on his face. Making his face fullly red.

"Dad... Please... Dad... No..."

He tried to resist but he knew nothing can be happened. He suddenly felt a long black belt landing on his back.

His dad started hitting him with his belt.
Taehyung couldn't hold his screams. He couldn't bear the pain he was being forced to endure.

He saw his mom looking at him from the hallway.

"Mom... Please... Mom... Make dad stop... It hurts mom... Please... Mom... Mom... Please... I can't... Mom.. Please..."

He saw his mom going back to the living room with no expression on her face.

Taehyung fell down. His dad was still hitting him with his belt. His back was completely bleeding now. Taehyung knew there was no way his mom would help him and he was in no shape to resist. But he tried, he used his all strength and held his dad's leg.

"YOU FILTHY ANIMAL. KEEP YOUR FUCKING HANDS AWAY."

His dad screamed while kicking Taehyung's hand. His dad stopped hitting him with the belt. But that was no relief for Taehyung. He started kicking Taehyung on his stomach, his legs, his hands, everywhere except the face.

After a while his dad stopped hitting him and went back to his room. Living Taehyung in blood and wounds. Taehyung had no strength to get up. He stayed there laying down on the floor all night.

He knew this would happen the second he saw his dad at the door. He couldn't go to school in this condition. He recalled telling Jungkook that he will meet him for the science project.

With his all strength he tried to say only two words but they didn't come out.

"Sor.. rry... Ko-k"

And he passed out.