She turned quickly when she heard quick feet behind her and was met with the sight of Domminc, her curly hair spread out wide behind her as she came down smiling brightly with a bundle of red blanket in her hands.

"Look! Look! Cissy Reg Aurora!" She shouted with Glee as she reached auroras seat.

"What's wrong?" Aurora asked standing up and setting down her book. "Look" Domminc whispered happily motioning to the inside of her blanket.

aurora peered over and let out a little gasp as she saw a small baby curled up with skin the colour of mahogany and as dark as the night, he looked the exact opposite of Draco peaceful and content while Draco was whiny and wriggly.

"My sister had her baby remember? Back at Christmas" Domminc said soflty stroking the baby's cheek.

"Meet my nephew Blaise Gryffin Zabini" she said.

"Oh Domminc he's beautiful" she cooed as Regulus and Narcissa holding Draco approached, and Antonin and Evan where running down.

"What's all the fuss we just saw Donni sprinting through the house like she was being chased by a serial killer" Antonin asked as he stopped Evan beside him.

"What's that?" Evan asked pointing at the blanket. Domminc tipped it slightly so they could peer in both jumped back in supprise.

"Its not mine is it?" Antonin asked in shock. "Except for the fact your both italian no, you have no relation" Domminc laughed.

"So how.." "he's my nephew" Domminc explained. "Donni hes gorgeous!" Narcissa gushed holding Draco so he could look down at the baby his hand in his mouth as he stared down with big curious blue eyes.

"Why is there so many bloody babies" Regulus mumbled to himself and Aurora hit his shoulder. "Shut up I saw you with Draco" Regulus blushed a little "that-that different he's my nephew" he mumbled.

Aurora grin smugly "thought he was your second cousin?" She teased. Regulus shoved her and she shoved him back.

"Children! Children! Stop fighting" Antonin shouted pushing between Regulus and Aurora throwing his arms around their shoulders.

He looked down at Regulus's huffing face and shot him a flirty wink. Regulus scowled pulling Antonins arm off of him.

"Oh no Dolohov we've talked about this I'm with Eric" Regulus warned. Antonin sighed dramatically "such a shame Eric snatched you up before I could" he grinned cheekily.

Regulus rolled his eyes and stalked off towards the house. "So" Evan said "we have Draco, Blaise and uh... Aurora what-what was your babys name again?" Evan asked bashfully as if he had forgot.

Aurora laughed "Evan we dont even know the gender yet" she said and Evan looked relieved.

Days went on as normal, nothing was out of the ordinary and everything was going surprisingly smooth. Though the pregnany was harsh on Aurora but she found herself growing accustomed to it.

One night tom was home late, and Aurora found herself not being able to sleep until he was back.

She tried to drift off telling herself he was probably just going through files and lost track of time, or there was an unexpected meeting he had to attend to. But everytime she closed her eyes and her mind began to unwind that underlying guilt took over filling her mind with the thoughts of what he could be doing.

Something much much darker than file paper.

The guilt that she was turning a blind eye, she was giving him the benefit of the doubt.